Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55
Is there an option to turn off the Baldwin's alerts? They're probably super helpful for some but not so much for me. An option would be very nice. ^^

Can't wait for the micro-holiday! I agree with others here - it would be awesome to have some non-festival events with a little more variety. :)
Is there an option to turn off the Baldwin's alerts? They're probably super helpful for some but not so much for me. An option would be very nice. ^^

Can't wait for the micro-holiday! I agree with others here - it would be awesome to have some non-festival events with a little more variety. :)
jBlKc4Y.png
YEEEEE
YEEEEE
dhJpGiJ.gif
[quote name="Elisse" date="2018-09-05 17:55:52" ] @K9Dog [quote name="Natakiro" date="2018-09-05 15:01:05" ] [color=#006ab8]For those curious: [quote name="Gaia" date="2017-11-12 00:51:39" ] [item=paddyfowl]Paddyfowl Found Hunting in Earth/Ice/Light/Nature/Plague/Water at level 10 and up. [item=lilyfowl]Lilyfowl Found Hunting in Arcane/Fire at level 10 and up. [/quote] [color=#006ab8][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182/1#post_2317182]Gathering Reference[/url] is super useful :3 [/quote] [/quote] AAAAA THANK YOU <33
Elisse wrote on 2018-09-05 17:55:52:
@K9Dog
Natakiro wrote on 2018-09-05 15:01:05:
For those curious:

Gaia wrote on 2017-11-12 00:51:39:
Paddyfowl Paddyfowl
Found Hunting in Earth/Ice/Light/Nature/Plague/Water at level 10 and up.

Lilyfowl Lilyfowl
Found Hunting in Arcane/Fire at level 10 and up.

Gathering Reference is super useful :3

AAAAA THANK YOU <33
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
Yay!! Lol
Yay!! Lol
Screeee

CgsEDzR.png
1vAtYxM.png
4Gh3xRo.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
Coming Back From Hiatus
Adding my voice to the requests for a way to turn off the Baldwin's Brew alerts pretty please???

Loving the new familiars and looking forward to the mini fest, especially the experience boost!
Adding my voice to the requests for a way to turn off the Baldwin's Brew alerts pretty please???

Loving the new familiars and looking forward to the mini fest, especially the experience boost!
Thanks for the alerts, I can now use Baldwin's Brew a lot more during the day cuz usually I would forget haha Also got the Lilyfowl, hopefully will get the Paddyfowl soon =D [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/27674.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/27673.png[/img]
Thanks for the alerts, I can now use Baldwin's Brew a lot more during the day cuz usually I would forget haha

Also got the Lilyfowl, hopefully will get the Paddyfowl soon =D

27674.png

27673.png
tumblr_o08xlsnkC01s6t6tko1_100.gif
yeeee!
yeeee!
- order
ugh, new familiars i have to spend money on :/ jk love me some new fams
and the baldwin allerts are really helpful, thanks!
now just waiting for familiar and apparel stacking in hoard to be a thing and ill be in heaven
ugh, new familiars i have to spend money on :/ jk love me some new fams
and the baldwin allerts are really helpful, thanks!
now just waiting for familiar and apparel stacking in hoard to be a thing and ill be in heaven
Those tigerblood foo skins... :o
Those tigerblood foo skins... :o
epic gamer fr discord
Oo, very nice!
Oo, very nice!
AZOFNjv.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55