Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55
The new skins are amazing!
The new skins are amazing!
Wow! I love the new accents! °w°
Wow! I love the new accents! °w°
"It's highly time to rekindle the stars."
- Guillaume Apollinaire
Very excited for Drakeharvest (more exp!! Faster leveling! WUUH! \o/) and hoping similar events with the other food-types might happen in the future :D
Very excited for Drakeharvest (more exp!! Faster leveling! WUUH! \o/) and hoping similar events with the other food-types might happen in the future :D
34615.png

#blameTerpentine

she / her

FR-Time +9
crow // female // cst // about me
I have to say I love everything about this up update EXECPT for the Baldwin’s bubbling brew alerts, they are driving me insane.
I have to say I love everything about this up update EXECPT for the Baldwin’s bubbling brew alerts, they are driving me insane.
H01Ejx7.png
How do i turn off the Baldwin alerts? I can't find it in account settings, in fact i can't even find where the control panel is for alerts in general.

Receiving alerts is highly stressful for me, it's really not good for my health and makes the game far less playable. I know what time my brews will be ready, and i really don't have the health, time or energy to deal with confusing stressful alerts popping up and scaring me for no reason.

The alerts make the brewing system inaccessible to me. There's already a lot of the site features and kinds of gameplay i'm not able to access for health reasons, Baldwin is one of the few things i'm even able to do here. I'd really like to keep being able to use it.

Thankyou.
How do i turn off the Baldwin alerts? I can't find it in account settings, in fact i can't even find where the control panel is for alerts in general.

Receiving alerts is highly stressful for me, it's really not good for my health and makes the game far less playable. I know what time my brews will be ready, and i really don't have the health, time or energy to deal with confusing stressful alerts popping up and scaring me for no reason.

The alerts make the brewing system inaccessible to me. There's already a lot of the site features and kinds of gameplay i'm not able to access for health reasons, Baldwin is one of the few things i'm even able to do here. I'd really like to keep being able to use it.

Thankyou.
awww the guises so pretty!! <3
awww the guises so pretty!! <3
tumblr_n0apcpoWRr1sx937go1_400.png
Amazing Update, especially Drakeharvest debuting at September 10th, which just happens to be my Birthday, I'm really exited for this ^_^
Amazing Update, especially Drakeharvest debuting at September 10th, which just happens to be my Birthday, I'm really exited for this ^_^
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
Baldwin alert are really usefull!
Also the new mini event is cool, hope that in the future will be more things like this (maybe more mini events, but not recurring)
Baldwin alert are really usefull!
Also the new mini event is cool, hope that in the future will be more things like this (maybe more mini events, but not recurring)
rreea8E.gif
Those familiars are just the cutest! Super excited about those little guys!
Those familiars are just the cutest! Super excited about those little guys!
Birdie_art_shop.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55