Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin Brew Transmuting Bug?
Twice today when I've gone to transmute items, it'll accept and transmute the item for the 30 min., but then afterward I receive no item? When I go to collect it, it's as if I never added an item to begin with, it just requests a new item to transmute. I was transmuting items just fine earlier today, but the last hour or so, any items I've placed in the pot have left me empty-handed.

Can't craft the holiday skins if I can't make any of the materials for them. :'D

Anyone else dealing with this?
Twice today when I've gone to transmute items, it'll accept and transmute the item for the 30 min., but then afterward I receive no item? When I go to collect it, it's as if I never added an item to begin with, it just requests a new item to transmute. I was transmuting items just fine earlier today, but the last hour or so, any items I've placed in the pot have left me empty-handed.

Can't craft the holiday skins if I can't make any of the materials for them. :'D

Anyone else dealing with this?
naturef1.pnghydrangea2.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pnghydrangea3.pngnaturef2.png
I haven't noticed this

But I did notice this Holiday Crafting Bug:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2514476
I haven't noticed this

But I did notice this Holiday Crafting Bug:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2514476
I hope you are having a lovely day ~
I think this just happened to me!

A couple minutes ago I logged in and saw a notice from Baldwin that a brew I was transmuting was complete (p.s. is that new??) but when I went to get it out of the cauldron, the cauldron was empty.

Edit: the familiar I dropped in is definitely gone from my hoard, though.
I think this just happened to me!

A couple minutes ago I logged in and saw a notice from Baldwin that a brew I was transmuting was complete (p.s. is that new??) but when I went to get it out of the cauldron, the cauldron was empty.

Edit: the familiar I dropped in is definitely gone from my hoard, though.