Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Demonpunk's COOL ART (dragons and OCs)
1 2 3 4
Added to the pinglist! I'm trying to open slots again soon.
Added to the pinglist! I'm trying to open slots again soon.
My skin and accent shop! And my ART SHOP! Commission me!!

Looking for: First Gen Imperial - name your price.
@demonpunk I'd love to be added to the ping list. How do you price the items for the art? I have a few 2013 festival items I'm selling, but would love to get my friend some art of her dragons for her birthday. :) (birthday is in nov so no rush xD)
@demonpunk I'd love to be added to the ping list. How do you price the items for the art? I have a few 2013 festival items I'm selling, but would love to get my friend some art of her dragons for her birthday. :) (birthday is in nov so no rush xD)
PorcelainMini3_zpsb8a9807d.pngPorcelainMini4_zpsb9322c8d.png
@Asher

You've been added! I was just thinking of trading an item for a commission, but I suppose I should be more specific, because that is pretty vague in terms of cost. :/ I'd love to do art for your friend, though, and you're free to offer one of the items I've listed in return and we can go on a case by case basis! until I get my act together, haha
@Asher

You've been added! I was just thinking of trading an item for a commission, but I suppose I should be more specific, because that is pretty vague in terms of cost. :/ I'd love to do art for your friend, though, and you're free to offer one of the items I've listed in return and we can go on a case by case basis! until I get my act together, haha

@demonpunk I'd be offering an Electrician's Power Pack, they're going for 3.4 mil in the AH. That's a bit much for one commission. xD lol
@demonpunk I'd be offering an Electrician's Power Pack, they're going for 3.4 mil in the AH. That's a bit much for one commission. xD lol
PorcelainMini3_zpsb8a9807d.pngPorcelainMini4_zpsb9322c8d.png
@Asher

Actually I've paid up to 15,000 gems on a commission, and I know people offer them for items as expensive as KS items. The prices for commissions varies wildly, but the 5 dollars that I was initially charging isn't even minimum wage.

That said, 2 or so million is much more than I usually charge! So I could probably offer at least a couple headshots for the Power Pack (sorry for the late response, by the way).
@Asher

Actually I've paid up to 15,000 gems on a commission, and I know people offer them for items as expensive as KS items. The prices for commissions varies wildly, but the 5 dollars that I was initially charging isn't even minimum wage.

That said, 2 or so million is much more than I usually charge! So I could probably offer at least a couple headshots for the Power Pack (sorry for the late response, by the way).

I have RETURNED
I have RETURNED

bump
bump

@demonpunk if youre still around and this is still a thing lmk!! huge fan of your work and i would die to have my ghoulcat fursona drawn by you :o or her dragon version if youd rather not do anthro: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36762630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367627/36762630_350.png[/img] [/url]
@demonpunk

if youre still around and this is still a thing lmk!! huge fan of your work and i would die to have my ghoulcat fursona drawn by you :o
or her dragon version if youd rather not do anthro:

36762630_350.png
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats

This is still (or once again) a thing!! Thank you so much, that’s v nice to hear.

I’d love to draw your ghoulcat fursona, holy cow. What a cool design.
@Ghoulcats

This is still (or once again) a thing!! Thank you so much, that’s v nice to hear.

I’d love to draw your ghoulcat fursona, holy cow. What a cool design.

1 2 3 4