Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What noncompetitive Pokemon is your bro?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*slams hands on table*
Dunsparce! I've always thought it was so doofy looking it was cute. I used one for ages in UM and it was surprisingly good, and pretty fun to use.

Typhlosion is one of my all-time favorites, and it doesn't get used much competitively either, as far as I know.
*slams hands on table*
Dunsparce! I've always thought it was so doofy looking it was cute. I used one for ages in UM and it was surprisingly good, and pretty fun to use.

Typhlosion is one of my all-time favorites, and it doesn't get used much competitively either, as far as I know.
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
Nidoking is my BRO. I love the funky purple dude!!
He's got AWFUL typing, with a huge slew of weaknesses, but that doesn't stop me from actively seeking him out in every game I can get him in. I am very upset at Game Freak for continuing to trim down his movepool with every successive generation. He (and nidoqueen) used to be able to learn an obscene variety of moves. part of what made him such a bro. Need a certain type of move to get past this bit? The nidos got it covered.
Nidoking is my BRO. I love the funky purple dude!!
He's got AWFUL typing, with a huge slew of weaknesses, but that doesn't stop me from actively seeking him out in every game I can get him in. I am very upset at Game Freak for continuing to trim down his movepool with every successive generation. He (and nidoqueen) used to be able to learn an obscene variety of moves. part of what made him such a bro. Need a certain type of move to get past this bit? The nidos got it covered.
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
Shedinja
Shedinja
ROyFQqy.png
Joltik is my fav fuzzy friend, I also really like butterfree and dwebble How could anyone be mean to this face: [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/6/6b/557Dwebble.png/250px-557Dwebble.png[/img]
Joltik is my fav fuzzy friend, I also really like butterfree and dwebble

How could anyone be mean to this face:
250px-557Dwebble.png
Ninetails definitely, the old form, not the Alola variant. I'm also very fond of Articuno and Jolteon.
Ninetails definitely, the old form, not the Alola variant. I'm also very fond of Articuno and Jolteon.
My favourite Pokemon is and will always be this snotty little thing. Cubchoo is the best and I will not let anyone tell me otherwise. [img]https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/global-link/613.png[/img]
My favourite Pokemon is and will always be this snotty little thing. Cubchoo is the best and I will not let anyone tell me otherwise.
613.png
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Hrm, my favorite mon actually comes from my experiences in competitive

It's Talonflame. It was also my favorite team member in my first playthrough of X tho so that's definitely a factor

As for non competitive, I really like Furfrou and Sigilyph. Idk why but they're my dudes

Some of my other favorites include Greninja, Flygon, Gliscor, Lugia, Scyther, and Scizor. Both Scyther and Scizor because tbh Scizor doesn't feel like it should be an evolution when they have the same base stat total, but hey, it lets Scyther use Eviolite.
Hrm, my favorite mon actually comes from my experiences in competitive

It's Talonflame. It was also my favorite team member in my first playthrough of X tho so that's definitely a factor

As for non competitive, I really like Furfrou and Sigilyph. Idk why but they're my dudes

Some of my other favorites include Greninja, Flygon, Gliscor, Lugia, Scyther, and Scizor. Both Scyther and Scizor because tbh Scizor doesn't feel like it should be an evolution when they have the same base stat total, but hey, it lets Scyther use Eviolite.
Arcanine!! I never managed to use him competitively but I love him!!! I have some kind of self-imposed rule whenever I play Pokemon that basically goes like "Never use a Pokemon that you already used in another game", but Arcanine is the exception to the rule!

Also, Golem. I loved him when I used him in Heartgold. And Noctowl.

Also Rowlet and his evolutions. But in my competitive team there's a Decidueye so he doesn't count.
Arcanine!! I never managed to use him competitively but I love him!!! I have some kind of self-imposed rule whenever I play Pokemon that basically goes like "Never use a Pokemon that you already used in another game", but Arcanine is the exception to the rule!

Also, Golem. I loved him when I used him in Heartgold. And Noctowl.

Also Rowlet and his evolutions. But in my competitive team there's a Decidueye so he doesn't count.
ZGOYCC6.png
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/83/ea/3983ea06693a2c4f3ea400cad167224e.gif[/img] he was almost my username but I imagine Fushigidane being misspelled far too much. Bulbasaur is best boy regardless
3983ea06693a2c4f3ea400cad167224e.gif
he was almost my username but I imagine Fushigidane being misspelled far too much. Bulbasaur is best boy regardless
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I love Whiscash. [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/6/60/340Whiscash.png/250px-340Whiscash.png[/img] SO HAPPY.
I love Whiscash.

250px-340Whiscash.png

SO HAPPY.
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7