Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Clearing lair space! PWYW*~
1 2
@Mukti Thank you! You have some cool dragons! Ekko is one of the most gorgeous dragons I've seen on this site!
@Mukti Thank you! You have some cool dragons! Ekko is one of the most gorgeous dragons I've seen on this site!
25280.png
Hey, you. That's right, you! Do you like PINK? Do you like LORE? Do you like pink dragons...WITH lore!? Stop by my chill lil hatchery, THE PINK DRINK!
20141.png
@kongming thank you so much :D I just gave him the starmap today. I have big plans for him x) by the way the coatl hatchlings in my lair are probably going out for free tomorrow. If anyone catches your eye feel free to ask me and I will send them over. I don’t understand you’re trying to make some space so I doubt you will want any but just letting you know anyway :)
@kongming thank you so much :D I just gave him the starmap today. I have big plans for him x) by the way the coatl hatchlings in my lair are probably going out for free tomorrow. If anyone catches your eye feel free to ask me and I will send them over. I don’t understand you’re trying to make some space so I doubt you will want any but just letting you know anyway :)
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
bump
bump
25280.png
Hey, you. That's right, you! Do you like PINK? Do you like LORE? Do you like pink dragons...WITH lore!? Stop by my chill lil hatchery, THE PINK DRINK!
20141.png
bump
bump
25280.png
20141.png
bump
bump
25280.png
20141.png
I would love to buy the unnamed Imperial female. Does 50k treasure sound good?
I would love to buy the unnamed Imperial female. Does 50k treasure sound good?
1 2