Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird Dream Names
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"Sailing the seas, using sticky hands, and getting arrested for it"
"Sailing the seas, using sticky hands, and getting arrested for it"
Social Media with Exclusively Pictures of Eyes, but Somehow One Picture has like 30 Eyes
Social Media with Exclusively Pictures of Eyes, but Somehow One Picture has like 30 Eyes
29608762_350.png
Bird attempts to cross the road in a sepia-colored area while the dreamer switches in and out of the narrator's and bird's perspectives

Non-D&D player plays D&D, runs away from other players while feeling intense terror, grandpas are the enemies
Bird attempts to cross the road in a sepia-colored area while the dreamer switches in and out of the narrator's and bird's perspectives

Non-D&D player plays D&D, runs away from other players while feeling intense terror, grandpas are the enemies
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

"The Random Pirate Who Knew Everyone's Name and Said Hello"
Very short information: you are an elf person who was randomly teleported and then there was a festival. A pirate shows up who all of you just meet and called everyone by their name. Except for your leader of the group who the pirate is like "Hello morualizaru" and then there was silence and we all stared at the pirate.

I don't know if I spelled the name I heard right but it was like morualizaru it was so weird but all my dreams are like that.
"The Gray Haze, Magical Appearance and the Random Voice"
Information: Not much to the dream. Was meeting these two people and I met them don't remember much but then we were walking somewhere and it was hard to see as there was a haze and could only see a few feet in front of me. Because of the haze, I didn't see where they went off to. I was about to yell out and before I was able to they stepped out of the haze right in front of me. That was the end of that.

The Random Voice: I was either on the verge of waking up or it was a short dream dont remember. But a random thought came to mind, I dont know what. But right after that thought, I heard a guy's voice say something along the lines of "Now I found you."
"Wall Or Elevator and the Chandelier"
Two guys were standing next to each other painting a wall or an elevator? Another guy standing in the middle of the room that had white walls and a golden chandelier.

That was all the dream was. I have odd dreams.
"That Ice Chunk Was Painful!"
A group of us were superhumans and had to be drawn for a group. While waiting I hit some ice trying to knock it down as it was hanging over the edge of a building. A big piece fell down and whacked me right in the eye.

This dream when I woke up my face didn't hurt but I felt the pain in my dream of being smacked in the face with a chunk of ice.
"Playing DDR Causes a Man to Turn Into a Cat"
This guy and I were at this place that had weird work outs and their DDR game was weird. We weren't suppose to be there and people started talking the guy away. I was yelling I want to go with, so they let me. He then somehow turned into a cat and they needed to give him shots but I couldn't watch so one person gave me something to entertain myself while waiting for his shots to be done.

I really hope some of these dreams interest someone :D
"The Dream That's So Confusing I Don't Have a Title"
This dream is all over the place just a warning: We are exploring around this place. And then there is a dinosaur that runs after me and this girl. I run into this room, hop under blankets and the girl runs pass the room with the dinosaur following. I run out of the room and then try to trap the dinosaur; which we were able to.

Then I was talking to this guy who had a mask on and clothes that cover all of him. Out of nowhere, I was told to pack because I was to leave. So I started packing and realized I need to pack everything otherwise the person I live with would destroy everything. A friend came to check on me, helped me pack up and move things. When we were almost finished, my friend told me to leave and they will do the rest. I was just about to leave but I passed out. Then it showed me, the masked guy and I walked up to him there was chattering in the background about a new hot guy at this place. And I asked him what they were talking about and he told me that he helped the new guy escape. I saw metal bar marks on his hands. (<-- little side note, not 100% what I meant but I am thinking I meant like if you got rope burn but like from metal bars.) One of the people around us, noticed his hands and started yelling at people to unmask him. The scene then changes for me to where I am outside planning on playing soccer with a breathing mask on.

I have had some really weird dreams but this one I am even more confused on just what happened. Why did I have a breathing mask on? Why did he help the new guy escape? Who was he and why was he covered up so much? I will never know.

I will do one more dream title and information about it. I have a lot more I could do but don't want to take up a ton of space.
"Wall Paint Is Not For Hair Unless It's Blue Paint"
I was at home and the lights were going out, which was freaking me out. Then my mom woke up and the lights magically worked. My sister said she has to babysit the downstairs neighbor's kids. And I told her, I would do it. During the time of babysitting, I ended up dying my mom's hair with blue paint. And one of the kids I was watched was trying to dye his hair with the paint too.
"The Random Pirate Who Knew Everyone's Name and Said Hello"
Very short information: you are an elf person who was randomly teleported and then there was a festival. A pirate shows up who all of you just meet and called everyone by their name. Except for your leader of the group who the pirate is like "Hello morualizaru" and then there was silence and we all stared at the pirate.

I don't know if I spelled the name I heard right but it was like morualizaru it was so weird but all my dreams are like that.
"The Gray Haze, Magical Appearance and the Random Voice"
Information: Not much to the dream. Was meeting these two people and I met them don't remember much but then we were walking somewhere and it was hard to see as there was a haze and could only see a few feet in front of me. Because of the haze, I didn't see where they went off to. I was about to yell out and before I was able to they stepped out of the haze right in front of me. That was the end of that.

The Random Voice: I was either on the verge of waking up or it was a short dream dont remember. But a random thought came to mind, I dont know what. But right after that thought, I heard a guy's voice say something along the lines of "Now I found you."
"Wall Or Elevator and the Chandelier"
Two guys were standing next to each other painting a wall or an elevator? Another guy standing in the middle of the room that had white walls and a golden chandelier.

That was all the dream was. I have odd dreams.
"That Ice Chunk Was Painful!"
A group of us were superhumans and had to be drawn for a group. While waiting I hit some ice trying to knock it down as it was hanging over the edge of a building. A big piece fell down and whacked me right in the eye.

This dream when I woke up my face didn't hurt but I felt the pain in my dream of being smacked in the face with a chunk of ice.
"Playing DDR Causes a Man to Turn Into a Cat"
This guy and I were at this place that had weird work outs and their DDR game was weird. We weren't suppose to be there and people started talking the guy away. I was yelling I want to go with, so they let me. He then somehow turned into a cat and they needed to give him shots but I couldn't watch so one person gave me something to entertain myself while waiting for his shots to be done.

I really hope some of these dreams interest someone :D
"The Dream That's So Confusing I Don't Have a Title"
This dream is all over the place just a warning: We are exploring around this place. And then there is a dinosaur that runs after me and this girl. I run into this room, hop under blankets and the girl runs pass the room with the dinosaur following. I run out of the room and then try to trap the dinosaur; which we were able to.

Then I was talking to this guy who had a mask on and clothes that cover all of him. Out of nowhere, I was told to pack because I was to leave. So I started packing and realized I need to pack everything otherwise the person I live with would destroy everything. A friend came to check on me, helped me pack up and move things. When we were almost finished, my friend told me to leave and they will do the rest. I was just about to leave but I passed out. Then it showed me, the masked guy and I walked up to him there was chattering in the background about a new hot guy at this place. And I asked him what they were talking about and he told me that he helped the new guy escape. I saw metal bar marks on his hands. (<-- little side note, not 100% what I meant but I am thinking I meant like if you got rope burn but like from metal bars.) One of the people around us, noticed his hands and started yelling at people to unmask him. The scene then changes for me to where I am outside planning on playing soccer with a breathing mask on.

I have had some really weird dreams but this one I am even more confused on just what happened. Why did I have a breathing mask on? Why did he help the new guy escape? Who was he and why was he covered up so much? I will never know.

I will do one more dream title and information about it. I have a lot more I could do but don't want to take up a ton of space.
"Wall Paint Is Not For Hair Unless It's Blue Paint"
I was at home and the lights were going out, which was freaking me out. Then my mom woke up and the lights magically worked. My sister said she has to babysit the downstairs neighbor's kids. And I told her, I would do it. During the time of babysitting, I ended up dying my mom's hair with blue paint. And one of the kids I was watched was trying to dye his hair with the paint too.
c6b764d732.gif
"Gallerian is the new math teacher and everyone else skipped school"

"Falling off cliffs with boats"

"An entire library of evillious history books from the future"

"Yeeting burnt popcorn through the halls"
"Gallerian is the new math teacher and everyone else skipped school"

"Falling off cliffs with boats"

"An entire library of evillious history books from the future"

"Yeeting burnt popcorn through the halls"
epic gamer fr discord
Skateboards are Fatal*
*but only if you are a bear
Skateboards are Fatal*
*but only if you are a bear
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
-The Bathtub. (I was literally flying with a bathtub. That dream kept repeating each night for a very long time)
-The 'Ticking' Of The Dark Crimson Room. (This one was a nightmare and it kept repeating for nights, too. I was stuck in a dark crimson room and I could hear a repetitive noise. It doesn't really resembles ticking, but I wanted to describe it that way. That noise terrified me)
-The Bathtub. (I was literally flying with a bathtub. That dream kept repeating each night for a very long time)
-The 'Ticking' Of The Dark Crimson Room. (This one was a nightmare and it kept repeating for nights, too. I was stuck in a dark crimson room and I could hear a repetitive noise. It doesn't really resembles ticking, but I wanted to describe it that way. That noise terrified me)
4MdcPJR.png
the first thing that comes to my mind right now:
aphex twin as a bus driver, & other bus-related dreams

oH also
snowboarding with penguins
the first thing that comes to my mind right now:
aphex twin as a bus driver, & other bus-related dreams

oH also
snowboarding with penguins
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
"Can We Go Now, the Song"

"How to Get Away with Murder: A$$hat Edition"

"Meep. Meep Everywhere."

"Where. Are. My. Dragons?!"

"Lava: the Story of Water"

"Wait Where is the Air Conditioner"

"A Totally not Fake Reality"

"Actually Not the Good Guy."

"The Pause"
"Can We Go Now, the Song"

"How to Get Away with Murder: A$$hat Edition"