Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dragons That Sparks my Interest!
1 2 3 4 5
I have this boy here
I have this boy here
@Clestial I have this shiny kid. He might make some good looking babs. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41286810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412869/41286810_350.png[/img] [/url] I have lots of dragons for sale on pages 3 and 4 of my lair, if you're interested in any others
@Clestial
I have this shiny kid. He might make some good looking babs.

41286810_350.png

I have lots of dragons for sale on pages 3 and 4 of my lair, if you're interested in any others
o64-d1-nikkolah.pngo64-d2-nikkolah.pngo64-d3-nikkolah.pngo64-d4-nikkolah.pngo64-d5-nikkolah.pngnkl1.pngnkl2.pngnkl3.pngnkl4.pngnkl5.png
ASbXVY4.png
@nikkolah. Honestly there are so many dragons that would make good looking babies! But I think yours is the perfect match!!!
@nikkolah. Honestly there are so many dragons that would make good looking babies! But I think yours is the perfect match!!!
@Clestial
He's in the AH I don't know for how much I have two many listings but I'm happy lower the price
@Clestial
He's in the AH I don't know for how much I have two many listings but I'm happy lower the price
o64-d1-nikkolah.pngo64-d2-nikkolah.pngo64-d3-nikkolah.pngo64-d4-nikkolah.pngo64-d5-nikkolah.pngnkl1.pngnkl2.pngnkl3.pngnkl4.pngnkl5.png
ASbXVY4.png
@nikkolah

I’m not quite rich on Treasure at the moment but do you accept Gems?
@nikkolah

I’m not quite rich on Treasure at the moment but do you accept Gems?
@Clestial
Gems is fine! Does 40g sound good? or would you prefer to drop it to 35g? I can go lower, as well. I just took him off the AH, so take as much time as you need to decide.
@Clestial
Gems is fine! Does 40g sound good? or would you prefer to drop it to 35g? I can go lower, as well. I just took him off the AH, so take as much time as you need to decide.
ASbXVY4.png
@Clestial
Are you still interested in Aster?
@Clestial
Are you still interested in Aster?
ASbXVY4.png
@nikkolah.

So sorry for the long reply! I’m currently at the Airport and I don’t have as much time to play FR so its a slow progress on working my way up to collecting Treasure/Gems for him ^_^ I hope you can be partient if that is ok :c
@nikkolah.

So sorry for the long reply! I’m currently at the Airport and I don’t have as much time to play FR so its a slow progress on working my way up to collecting Treasure/Gems for him ^_^ I hope you can be partient if that is ok :c
@Clestial
Oh, it's perfectly fine! I was just making sure, since I'm trying to clear out my lair and would have put him back on the AH if you had not been interested
@Clestial
Oh, it's perfectly fine! I was just making sure, since I'm trying to clear out my lair and would have put him back on the AH if you had not been interested
ASbXVY4.png
@nikkolah I made some gems over the last few days! I got 37, And willing to spend it just for Aster! :D
@nikkolah I made some gems over the last few days! I got 37, And willing to spend it just for Aster! :D
1 2 3 4 5