Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tell me about your Wings of Fire OCs!
1 2 3
@Mokuba heck I love them all too!!

I love the idea of freezing everything they touch :O

and Cyclone and Titan both sound like cuties! they cover the whole spectrum :P big and small but they both have big hearts! <3
@Mokuba heck I love them all too!!

I love the idea of freezing everything they touch :O

and Cyclone and Titan both sound like cuties! they cover the whole spectrum :P big and small but they both have big hearts! <3
@Cornsnoot

I have two that I can currently think of! This one's Volcano, a SkyWing. A colored-in ref:
345g55u.jpg
EDIT: i realize i never finished the stripes/bands going down her tail, lmao
I never really figured too much about her, but she's both tough, but still sweet nonetheless depending on how she feels about you.
...honestly, i'll be blunt: She was kind of created to be a multi-fandom 'game show' 'fanfic' (never wrote it down tbh) character, where different characters had to survive out in a remote forest. She was the host/in charge; no clue if Pyrrhia has even heard of game shows or anything similar, but if they ever did, she'd be in charge of one.

I also have a NightWing character and her name is Eridani! Not really much about her either, not even a ref, rip
@Cornsnoot

I have two that I can currently think of! This one's Volcano, a SkyWing. A colored-in ref:
345g55u.jpg
EDIT: i realize i never finished the stripes/bands going down her tail, lmao
I never really figured too much about her, but she's both tough, but still sweet nonetheless depending on how she feels about you.
...honestly, i'll be blunt: She was kind of created to be a multi-fandom 'game show' 'fanfic' (never wrote it down tbh) character, where different characters had to survive out in a remote forest. She was the host/in charge; no clue if Pyrrhia has even heard of game shows or anything similar, but if they ever did, she'd be in charge of one.

I also have a NightWing character and her name is Eridani! Not really much about her either, not even a ref, rip
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid oooh heck Volcano is gorgeous! I forgot how much I loved skywing colors :O she looks like a Protective Friend

also i love the game show thing! i've never thought about somethin like that in Pyrrhia but it sounds like a neat thing dragons could do! :O
@hamkid oooh heck Volcano is gorgeous! I forgot how much I loved skywing colors :O she looks like a Protective Friend

also i love the game show thing! i've never thought about somethin like that in Pyrrhia but it sounds like a neat thing dragons could do! :O
wof___brightstar_by_its_endie-dceexoz.png
(She looks REALLY pink in this picture I drew of her oops, just imagine her being more white)

This is Brightstar! She's an albino Nightwing who lives in the rainforest. She's very motherly and sweet and loves teaching young dragonets. Brightstar is also thinner and smaller compared to other nightwings due to not being able to go out in the daytime sun to hunt. She spends the daytime napping on the dark forest floor and at night she writes scrolls to help teach young dragons.
wof___brightstar_by_its_endie-dceexoz.png
(She looks REALLY pink in this picture I drew of her oops, just imagine her being more white)

This is Brightstar! She's an albino Nightwing who lives in the rainforest. She's very motherly and sweet and loves teaching young dragonets. Brightstar is also thinner and smaller compared to other nightwings due to not being able to go out in the daytime sun to hunt. She spends the daytime napping on the dark forest floor and at night she writes scrolls to help teach young dragons.
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
@Endie aww I love her!! she's gorgeous and I never thought of having albino variants, but it's super neat!! she sounds so sweet too <3 thank u for sharing her and the art is pretty too!
@Endie aww I love her!! she's gorgeous and I never thought of having albino variants, but it's super neat!! she sounds so sweet too <3 thank u for sharing her and the art is pretty too!
!!! *cracks knuckles and starts typing* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43728743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437288/43728743_350.png[/img] [/url] That's Princess Euclase, born sometime after Darkstalker fell, but a fair far back before Queen Oasis was even born. She's an animus who kinda swore to never use her powers, but uses them anyway for comfort/slice of life things if she feels the need. Her mother is Queen Crystal and her father Ex-King Whale.Long story short Whale cheated on the Queen with another dragoness and was exhiled, Euclase begging her mother to allow her father to spend time with his eight children and so once a month he returns and takes them all back to an underwater cave in IceWing territory he had Euclase make one by one. She does have eight other siblings, four brothers and four sisters, who have a different father and of all of them she's officially the oldest one and has sorta been unofficially stated as being the next Queen regardless of if she challenges her mother or not. At some point during a visit to her father's home, she met an IceWing and ended up falling for him. Several things happened and she was considered to be dead to anyone but other SeaWings for about two-five months and upon recovering and returning to the surface world, discovered that the IceWing she fell for killed who he thought had killed her. In disbelief and a blind panic, she returned to the sea for a bit until nightfall, where she surfaced and enchanted her pearl necklace to turn her into a biological RainWing while she wore it. It was also enchanted to never break and unintentionally to make the wearer not age while wearing it, in either form. She only really wanted to enchant it so that it slowed her aging, but messed up the wording in her hurry to get it done as a couple of her siblings followed her out. After that she was in hiding for awhile and by the time she decided she'd forgiven the IceWing for what he did, and was willing to try and have a relationship work, she found out he was dead. She then stayed in her RainWing form permanently and is currently in it under the name of Boa. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44120389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441204/44120389_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Truthpiercer! She's a terrific mindreader and that's about all I've got for her... ;w; [s]Probably a sweet dragon though haha.[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rIvsXZ0.png[/img] Prince Streamline, Euclase's only clutch mate and he hatched about an hour after she did. He was colored by Crazyraspberry and I bought him off an adopt shop (using free to use bases) that he's/she's got/they have. I love him he's a total dork. [img]https://imgur.com/X7UOsla.png[/img] This is Bumble! Also colored by Crazyraspberry. He's a thief that could probably charm his way into getting what he wants instead of actually stealing it. He's also not afraid to play off of emotions to get what he wants. And I have a bunch of others, if you want to know more about them feel free to PM me! :D
!!!
*cracks knuckles and starts typing*

43728743_350.png

That's Princess Euclase, born sometime after Darkstalker fell, but a fair far back before Queen Oasis was even born. She's an animus who kinda swore to never use her powers, but uses them anyway for comfort/slice of life things if she feels the need. Her mother is Queen Crystal and her father Ex-King Whale.Long story short Whale cheated on the Queen with another dragoness and was exhiled, Euclase begging her mother to allow her father to spend time with his eight children and so once a month he returns and takes them all back to an underwater cave in IceWing territory he had Euclase make one by one. She does have eight other siblings, four brothers and four sisters, who have a different father and of all of them she's officially the oldest one and has sorta been unofficially stated as being the next Queen regardless of if she challenges her mother or not.

At some point during a visit to her father's home, she met an IceWing and ended up falling for him. Several things happened and she was considered to be dead to anyone but other SeaWings for about two-five months and upon recovering and returning to the surface world, discovered that the IceWing she fell for killed who he thought had killed her. In disbelief and a blind panic, she returned to the sea for a bit until nightfall, where she surfaced and enchanted her pearl necklace to turn her into a biological RainWing while she wore it. It was also enchanted to never break and unintentionally to make the wearer not age while wearing it, in either form. She only really wanted to enchant it so that it slowed her aging, but messed up the wording in her hurry to get it done as a couple of her siblings followed her out.

After that she was in hiding for awhile and by the time she decided she'd forgiven the IceWing for what he did, and was willing to try and have a relationship work, she found out he was dead. She then stayed in her RainWing form permanently and is currently in it under the name of Boa.

44120389_350.png

This is Truthpiercer! She's a terrific mindreader and that's about all I've got for her... ;w; Probably a sweet dragon though haha.

rIvsXZ0.png
Prince Streamline, Euclase's only clutch mate and he hatched about an hour after she did. He was colored by Crazyraspberry and I bought him off an adopt shop (using free to use bases) that he's/she's got/they have. I love him he's a total dork.

X7UOsla.png
This is Bumble! Also colored by Crazyraspberry. He's a thief that could probably charm his way into getting what he wants instead of actually stealing it. He's also not afraid to play off of emotions to get what he wants.

And I have a bunch of others, if you want to know more about them feel free to PM me! :D
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@AnacondaMiracle ooh wow! I love Euclase’s backstory and she’s pretty too!! but also poor gal, sounds like she had some rough times too :(

Truthpiercer is pretty too :O and I’m all for friendly mindreaders!!

Prince Streamline and Bumble both have awesome designs too, even if their personalities are almost opposites :P Bumble sounds a lil devious and i love them all!! thank u for showing me all of them! <3 i may have to go bug you in your PMs but first i gotta do school things, bleh
@AnacondaMiracle ooh wow! I love Euclase’s backstory and she’s pretty too!! but also poor gal, sounds like she had some rough times too :(

Truthpiercer is pretty too :O and I’m all for friendly mindreaders!!

Prince Streamline and Bumble both have awesome designs too, even if their personalities are almost opposites :P Bumble sounds a lil devious and i love them all!! thank u for showing me all of them! <3 i may have to go bug you in your PMs but first i gotta do school things, bleh
all of your wings of fire ocs are so cool!!!
all of your wings of fire ocs are so cool!!!
I'll actually add my RainWing gal onto this post now that I colored in a base for her! (the base is by TreeDragon) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/452711019345739778/484874698560110593/Mango_Base_by_TreeDragon.png[/img] but this is Mango, the runt of a RainWing nest who hatched with a kinked tail, and she's the smallest of the tribe. she always had a hard time keeping up with the rest of the tribe, given her small size and kinked tail, however she was one of the best at camouflage. that didn't keep her from feeling as unwelcome as her tribe made her feel, though; after putting up with a few years of torment and neglect, she decided to run away from her tribe to find a different life, which is where she ran into the group of friends she stays with now. nowadays she's super sweet, quiet, and infinitely grateful for her friends who love her no matter how she hatched! she's pretty intelligent, and one of her biggest habits is that she can't sleep without at least one of her friends around, which she feels a bit embarrassed about but her friends don't mind at all! she's just a sweet RainWing who loves her friends <3 edit: she's also the RainWing that Solstice, the IceWing I shared in the initial post, has a crush on :P
I'll actually add my RainWing gal onto this post now that I colored in a base for her! (the base is by TreeDragon)

Mango_Base_by_TreeDragon.png

but this is Mango, the runt of a RainWing nest who hatched with a kinked tail, and she's the smallest of the tribe. she always had a hard time keeping up with the rest of the tribe, given her small size and kinked tail, however she was one of the best at camouflage. that didn't keep her from feeling as unwelcome as her tribe made her feel, though; after putting up with a few years of torment and neglect, she decided to run away from her tribe to find a different life, which is where she ran into the group of friends she stays with now.

nowadays she's super sweet, quiet, and infinitely grateful for her friends who love her no matter how she hatched! she's pretty intelligent, and one of her biggest habits is that she can't sleep without at least one of her friends around, which she feels a bit embarrassed about but her friends don't mind at all! she's just a sweet RainWing who loves her friends <3

edit: she's also the RainWing that Solstice, the IceWing I shared in the initial post, has a crush on :P
@Cornsnoot
hi i'm back. I might as well send you the link of the fanfiction here. (Also, Winter Turning was actually the newest book when I posted that, it seems!) You can view the prologue here. The actual first chapter was finished, but I never posted it and planned to rewrite it. You can read it here.
@Cornsnoot
hi i'm back. I might as well send you the link of the fanfiction here. (Also, Winter Turning was actually the newest book when I posted that, it seems!) You can view the prologue here. The actual first chapter was finished, but I never posted it and planned to rewrite it. You can read it here.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3