Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *Newbie raffle* FREE! *Closed*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@morningstar1 I would love to enter! I love the first prize dragon, and I would name her Seatides. The waves detail she has makes me think of the ocean when it's clear and calm. She's so beautiful. ^_^
@morningstar1 I would love to enter! I love the first prize dragon, and I would name her Seatides. The waves detail she has makes me think of the ocean when it's clear and calm. She's so beautiful. ^_^
Hey @morningstar1! Thanks for the welcome and thanks for holding this raffle so that us newbies get a chance at some cool stuff. n_n I'm nature flight as well! I'm eyeing potential hatchlings from 4/5 or 6/7 because those are some pretty dragon parents! I couldn't possibly hope to name something until I see it though, haha--I like to think about names.
Hey @morningstar1! Thanks for the welcome and thanks for holding this raffle so that us newbies get a chance at some cool stuff. n_n I'm nature flight as well! I'm eyeing potential hatchlings from 4/5 or 6/7 because those are some pretty dragon parents! I couldn't possibly hope to name something until I see it though, haha--I like to think about names.
@morningstar1

I'd like to enter, I'd really like a hatchling from pair 6 and 7, but I don't know what I'd name it till I see the colors and gender.
@morningstar1

I'd like to enter, I'd really like a hatchling from pair 6 and 7, but I don't know what I'd name it till I see the colors and gender.
I would like to enter, and I am Nature flight

They are all wonderful, but #9 would be great, I'd name him BagheeraDrakkon after the black panther in The Jungle book because he was friendly, loyal, trustworthy, protective, sly, clever, and serious.
I would like to enter, and I am Nature flight

They are all wonderful, but #9 would be great, I'd name him BagheeraDrakkon after the black panther in The Jungle book because he was friendly, loyal, trustworthy, protective, sly, clever, and serious.
nature_banner.png2968537.png2968538.pngnature_banner.pngfestivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png
@morningstar1
I would like to enter please! :3
I hope to win prize #4, because I'm really excited to see what their hatchlings look like! The color scheme is lovely. I have no idea what I'd name it, though!
@morningstar1
I would like to enter please! :3
I hope to win prize #4, because I'm really excited to see what their hatchlings look like! The color scheme is lovely. I have no idea what I'd name it, though!
@morningstar1

I'd like to enter.

I can't decide between #2 and #9; they both look like nice. Don't know what I'd name either one yet, but I usually just think something up on the spot and get attached to it later.
@morningstar1

I'd like to enter.

I can't decide between #2 and #9; they both look like nice. Don't know what I'd name either one yet, but I usually just think something up on the spot and get attached to it later.
tumblr_inline_ngt6acbBM71rvrguk.png jIRALXN.png
@morningstar1

I would like to enter, and I would hope to win #1 or #2 because they honestly look like tiny chubby cat-snakes. And that's adorable. I really love #9 as well because woah what a cute little guy.
@morningstar1

I would like to enter, and I would hope to win #1 or #2 because they honestly look like tiny chubby cat-snakes. And that's adorable. I really love #9 as well because woah what a cute little guy.
@morningstar1 I'd love to go for #9
@morningstar1 I'd love to go for #9
Entering this raffl,e if i can!

I´d like #8, because I love his colorscheme and he reminds me a bit of a dragon from a book I read, I´d probably call him hmmm, Starcaller seems appealing for him!
Entering this raffl,e if i can!

I´d like #8, because I love his colorscheme and he reminds me a bit of a dragon from a book I read, I´d probably call him hmmm, Starcaller seems appealing for him!
@morningstar1 I would like to enter please :) I would pick prize 1 and I would name her Storm because her markings remind me of a storm u_u
@morningstar1 I would like to enter please :) I would pick prize 1 and I would name her Storm because her markings remind me of a storm u_u
B4IRZ9g.pngTaNiuWJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29