Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Joxar/Festival Trading Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
@wolfslam Sure! I’d love that!
@wolfslam Sure! I’d love that!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Have: [item=voltaic ambassador]x4 [item=accent: electric sparkle][item=accent: Mechanical valkyrie][item= prismatic crystalscales][item= cinder nymph][item=sanguine plumage][item= prismatic token][item= magic nymph] (I have a shining goblin [item= shining goblin] but i'm somewhat reluctant to trade them. However, if you want it you can ask. The worst i can do is politely decline) Want: [item= cloak of the cosmos][item= luminous legguards] I'm not picky to what I want really, just give me an offer! Taken some things off, feel free to ask for something though!
Have:
Voltaic Ambassador x4 Accent: Electric Sparkle Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie Prismatic Crystalscales Cinder Nymph Sanguine Plumage Prismatic Token Magic Nymph

(I have a shining goblin Shining Goblin but i'm somewhat reluctant to trade them. However, if you want it you can ask. The worst i can do is politely decline)

Want:
Cloak of the Cosmos Luminous Legguards
I'm not picky to what I want really, just give me an offer!

Taken some things off, feel free to ask for something though!
@Branford -- I apologize someone took my carapace arm earlier!
@Branford -- I apologize someone took my carapace arm earlier!
fqn8lLh.png
@bellyacher
Ah, ok, that's all right :/ Thanks anyway!
@bellyacher
Ah, ok, that's all right :/ Thanks anyway!
fZVmdhk.png
@galaxygodling Hey! I'm sorry, I recently bought the vines! I will be editing my first post now! Sorry again!
@galaxygodling Hey! I'm sorry, I recently bought the vines! I will be editing my first post now! Sorry again!
@willowtea I would be ecstatic if you would trade the cloak for a twilight guise, but I know it's not a fair trade, I will be brewing a token starting tomorrow, if those two together would be interested?

@Branford I have a carapace arm :)
@willowtea I would be ecstatic if you would trade the cloak for a twilight guise, but I know it's not a fair trade, I will be brewing a token starting tomorrow, if those two together would be interested?

@Branford I have a carapace arm :)
Sprite Army: 3/?
Recruits: Admiral Yue, General Twilik, Lieutenant Merrioc, Private Aurelius
Fear the Sprite Army Army of the Sylversylvan Clan!
Marvel at the Lineage of Chechibus!
Honor the Line of Arathorn!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2462094
Investigate the Lucktwisters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2405459
Gifts for Newbies, send pm
Have [item=starlight guise][item=luminous sundrapes][item=voltaic halo][item=slight eyewing][item=voltaic ambassador][item=voltaic stormclaws] [b]Want[/b] [item=white raven armor]
Have
Starlight Guise Luminous Sundrapes Voltaic Halo Slight Eyewing Voltaic Ambassador Voltaic Stormclaws

Want
White Raven Armor
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Sylversylvan Are you talking about the snowfall robe or a cloak of the cosmos? Snowfall cloak [item= snowfall robe] Cloak of the cosmos [Item= cloak of the cosmos]
@Sylversylvan Are you talking about the snowfall robe or a cloak of the cosmos?

Snowfall cloak Snowfall Robe

Cloak of the cosmos Cloak of the Cosmos
@galaxygodling

Hi! I have a spare will o' the wisp to trade if you're still looking for it? I'm interested in your sundrapes.
@galaxygodling

Hi! I have a spare will o' the wisp to trade if you're still looking for it? I'm interested in your sundrapes.
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve

Absolutely! I'll start a cr.
@CapriReve

Absolutely! I'll start a cr.
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39