Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games that you regret buying?
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54
i bought the witcher 3 back when it was still full price and i keep trying to get into it but i cant? now im super poor and wish i had the $60 back to spend on, yknow, food.
i bought the witcher 3 back when it was still full price and i keep trying to get into it but i cant? now im super poor and wish i had the $60 back to spend on, yknow, food.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Probably a million more I'll never be able to recall but...

The Last Guardian.
I was so, so hyped for this game.
The art is absolutely stunning and I love love love Trico but the controls were so terribly clunky for me personally that I never got very far into it.

My husband and I bought Disney Infinity way back, but I didn't realize at the time that you have to build the actual games yourself. I figured there'd be a nice storyline to do. I am not a big fan of sandbox games for my personal taste.
So it didn't stay long, but I loved the Disney characters.

Probably a million more I'll never be able to recall but...

The Last Guardian.
I was so, so hyped for this game.
The art is absolutely stunning and I love love love Trico but the controls were so terribly clunky for me personally that I never got very far into it.

My husband and I bought Disney Infinity way back, but I didn't realize at the time that you have to build the actual games yourself. I figured there'd be a nice storyline to do. I am not a big fan of sandbox games for my personal taste.
So it didn't stay long, but I loved the Disney characters.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It was ok, but it didn't really work, what with being able to run out of attacks. Paper Mario: Color Splash was the same. No more stickers or cards, ok, Nintendo?
Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It was ok, but it didn't really work, what with being able to run out of attacks. Paper Mario: Color Splash was the same. No more stickers or cards, ok, Nintendo?
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
World of Warcraft, now that my subscription has run out. Don't get me wrong, I love the stories, characters, and fantasy aesthetic, but the game itself is just too slow and repetitive for my tastes. Even with playing for a few hours everyday for these last 3-ish months, i'm barely 1/3 done with Legion's story, and with Battle for Azeroth just getting started means I'll have even more to catch up on. Like I said, love the aesthetics, but I think i'll just be watching recaps from now on.
World of Warcraft, now that my subscription has run out. Don't get me wrong, I love the stories, characters, and fantasy aesthetic, but the game itself is just too slow and repetitive for my tastes. Even with playing for a few hours everyday for these last 3-ish months, i'm barely 1/3 done with Legion's story, and with Battle for Azeroth just getting started means I'll have even more to catch up on. Like I said, love the aesthetics, but I think i'll just be watching recaps from now on.
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
No Man’s Sky. I honestly didn’t hate the game, and it sounds like the updates have improved it a lot, but here’s the thing: I bought it twice. I preordered it on Steam the day before they pushed the PC release back like a week, so I preordered it on PS4 too. Feelsbadman :c
No Man’s Sky. I honestly didn’t hate the game, and it sounds like the updates have improved it a lot, but here’s the thing: I bought it twice. I preordered it on Steam the day before they pushed the PC release back like a week, so I preordered it on PS4 too. Feelsbadman :c
Crazy cat lady. Book lover. Ask me about my mirrors (sorry about that breed change price inflation).
Subnautica. Was good for two days then my fear of deep water got the better of me.
Subnautica. Was good for two days then my fear of deep water got the better of me.
ZrjI0Fj.png
the sparkle 3: genesis

i thought it would be nice and relaxing like the sparkle 2: evo

boy was i wrong

at least i got it for around $1 on sale and the regular non-sale price is $5

also getting both pokemon red and pokemon yellow on 3ds since i didnt really play yellow at all and only beat red (would have been better if i just bought yellow)

xenoblade chronicles x but not for the reason u think: i paid $60 for it. a few months later the price dropped a lot :(
the sparkle 3: genesis

i thought it would be nice and relaxing like the sparkle 2: evo

boy was i wrong

at least i got it for around $1 on sale and the regular non-sale price is $5

also getting both pokemon red and pokemon yellow on 3ds since i didnt really play yellow at all and only beat red (would have been better if i just bought yellow)

xenoblade chronicles x but not for the reason u think: i paid $60 for it. a few months later the price dropped a lot :(
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Ultra Moon when I already had regular Moon, the story was better in the original and Ultra didn't add much, but at least I can nuzlocke it again and again, even though.... those cutscenes get old FAST
Ultra Moon when I already had regular Moon, the story was better in the original and Ultra didn't add much, but at least I can nuzlocke it again and again, even though.... those cutscenes get old FAST
[quote name="NameChange851" date="2018-09-17 23:47:56" ] Ultra Moon when I already had regular Moon, the story was better in the original and Ultra didn't add much, but at least I can nuzlocke it again and again, even though.... those cutscenes get old FAST [/quote] Same :\
NameChange851 wrote on 2018-09-17 23:47:56:
Same :\
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
WII FIT.

Actually, my mom bought it for me when I was like seven. That game freaked me the heck out.

It was mostly because of Slenderman Wii Fit Trainer. I mean, look at her and tell me there’s a god. Ghostly white skin, no face, and a body type built to mock me. Yup, sounds like Slenderman to me!

She would always greet me with a reminder to “lay off the snacks”, instilling a guilty feeling in the pits of my stomach. Even when she congratulated me, I could still sense her mocking me. So you could guess how happy I felt when I got Super Smash Bros for Wii U years later and repeatedly beat the crap out of her.
WII FIT.

Actually, my mom bought it for me when I was like seven. That game freaked me the heck out.

It was mostly because of Slenderman Wii Fit Trainer. I mean, look at her and tell me there’s a god. Ghostly white skin, no face, and a body type built to mock me. Yup, sounds like Slenderman to me!

She would always greet me with a reminder to “lay off the snacks”, instilling a guilty feeling in the pits of my stomach. Even when she congratulated me, I could still sense her mocking me. So you could guess how happy I felt when I got Super Smash Bros for Wii U years later and repeatedly beat the crap out of her.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54