Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers Rising
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 311 312
Thank you, I adore your Rung, gbot13. I tried to incorporate some details of Rung's holoavatar as well, such as the steampunk apparel. I'm still trying to work out how to post here, how does one mention someone in a post? I am so sorry, I am newish and I have posted maybe once before lol. I am trying to work for an IDW based Ultra Magnus dragon, I am trying for a metallic splash, white basic and red spined Guardian male, he would look like this... [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=8&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=c1858d741731d73ad27292c10377a74fb0368f9c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Any other suggestions or what way he should look? :D I just need to buy a metallic scroll ( it's crazy how expensive they are ) and the spines gene, though I am breeding my current male guardian with a female Skydancer that are the exact colors I need.
Thank you, I adore your Rung, gbot13. I tried to incorporate some details of Rung's holoavatar as well, such as the steampunk apparel. I'm still trying to work out how to post here, how does one mention someone in a post? I am so sorry, I am newish and I have posted maybe once before lol.

I am trying to work for an IDW based Ultra Magnus dragon, I am trying for a metallic splash, white basic and red spined Guardian male, he would look like this...
dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=8&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=c1858d741731d73ad27292c10377a74fb0368f9c&dummyext=prev.png
Any other suggestions or what way he should look? :D I just need to buy a metallic scroll ( it's crazy how expensive they are ) and the spines gene, though I am breeding my current male guardian with a female Skydancer that are the exact colors I need.
@EmpireOfStorms

That Ultra Magnus looks lovely. I'm excited to see what you'll give him as apparell when he is done.

Im oficially to chintzy to buy any gem scrolls I always breed for them. And I don't even want to imagine how long I am already breeding for my perfect Tailgates and Ambulons, just because the frikkin' Glimmer would just not have the colour I want it to have.
@EmpireOfStorms

That Ultra Magnus looks lovely. I'm excited to see what you'll give him as apparell when he is done.

Im oficially to chintzy to buy any gem scrolls I always breed for them. And I don't even want to imagine how long I am already breeding for my perfect Tailgates and Ambulons, just because the frikkin' Glimmer would just not have the colour I want it to have.
parsimonious
collector of crabs and frustration
@Primax ahh can I grab TFA Megatron? ;w;
@Primax ahh can I grab TFA Megatron? ;w;
aaaaa23.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
their_sig_sc.png
@Avalight of course! I took him off of Auction House and sent you a crossroads, just add the treasure or gems (or split payment) your end
@Avalight of course! I took him off of Auction House and sent you a crossroads, just add the treasure or gems (or split payment) your end
4qcj.png tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.png ~They/Them
~+3 hours FR Time
~Shameless Fan Dragon Lair
~I Love Friend Requests
~Need cheap fodder? Pre-order a nest full! 1 gem down, 3 gems per egg
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png tumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io3_100.png
Hiya everyone! I've been recently working on a IDW Overlord (total trash for this guy >_> ), and I found the perfect color match in the AH. This is what it looks like now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44215837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442159/44215837_350.png[/img] [/url] I hoping that the gems I saved up will make this happen. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=28&auth=8aabb6d78b55b11927aa54d8676a84fa2b27a037&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=28&auth=1439431abbb3cb9053a68b56bf47ec1fe3da09c9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] But I can't seem to pick either Opal or Crackle. I'd like your opinion on the matter!
Hiya everyone! I've been recently working on a IDW Overlord (total trash for this guy >_> ), and I found the perfect color match in the AH. This is what it looks like now.

44215837_350.png

I hoping that the gems I saved up will make this happen.
dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=28&auth=8aabb6d78b55b11927aa54d8676a84fa2b27a037&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=6&winggene=1&wings=28&auth=1439431abbb3cb9053a68b56bf47ec1fe3da09c9&dummyext=prev.png

But I can't seem to pick either Opal or Crackle. I'd like your opinion on the matter!
dpk04.gif
@shadowdragon701 I could see Crackle better when it comes to having energon on his hands.
@shadowdragon701 I could see Crackle better when it comes to having energon on his hands.
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@shadowdragon701

Ooo yes I think he'd look awesome with crackle!!
@shadowdragon701

Ooo yes I think he'd look awesome with crackle!!
He/Him lol
@shadowdragon701

He looks great with Crackle. (Als I'm trash too for him and his lucious lips <.< I want to punch him in the face so hard, but I can't because of them)
@shadowdragon701

He looks great with Crackle. (Als I'm trash too for him and his lucious lips <.< I want to punch him in the face so hard, but I can't because of them)
parsimonious
[img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445495/44549446_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] can this be considered a megatron dragon?
[img][/img]44549446_350.png [/url]
can this be considered a megatron dragon?
@Kintayume

I think he has the potential to be a good Megs. Depending on which continuity, you can also give him some Iron Armor for the red accents in IDW, or the Scale Armor set for TFP purple Megatron.

(Also, I originally wanted to write some inspirational/motivational slag about how every Megatron dragon is good in his own right and as long as the owner likes him and his looks we shouldn't be the ones to judge... but then my brain died.)

(also I yeeted a bunch of perfectly fine Ambulon hatchlings to Glittermom, because their Glimmer tert colour was off only one place on the colourwheel, so who am I to talk about perfect dragons?)

Edit: Welcome to Fandragon Hell, buddy.
@Kintayume

I think he has the potential to be a good Megs. Depending on which continuity, you can also give him some Iron Armor for the red accents in IDW, or the Scale Armor set for TFP purple Megatron.

(Also, I originally wanted to write some inspirational/motivational slag about how every Megatron dragon is good in his own right and as long as the owner likes him and his looks we shouldn't be the ones to judge... but then my brain died.)

(also I yeeted a bunch of perfectly fine Ambulon hatchlings to Glittermom, because their Glimmer tert colour was off only one place on the colourwheel, so who am I to talk about perfect dragons?)

Edit: Welcome to Fandragon Hell, buddy.
parsimonious
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 311 312