Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36
May I have #44623805 please? Thank you! I'd name her Balta
May I have #44623805 please? Thank you! I'd name her Balta
@Ashmore

The smallest dragon breed is Fae, and sadly I don't think I can find a place for any of the dragons available today, but hopefully this bump will give them some extra attention ^^; I'd also love to help out with next month's thread in some way, I should have some donations available as well from breeding the lovely dragons I've received here! Thank you so much for putting your all into this wonderful thread ^^;
@Ashmore

The smallest dragon breed is Fae, and sadly I don't think I can find a place for any of the dragons available today, but hopefully this bump will give them some extra attention ^^; I'd also love to help out with next month's thread in some way, I should have some donations available as well from breeding the lovely dragons I've received here! Thank you so much for putting your all into this wonderful thread ^^;
@Ashmore Is Zaffire (#44407832) available? And I think the smallest is Fae.

@Ashmore Is Zaffire (#44407832) available? And I think the smallest is Fae.

Fae is smallest i think
Fae is smallest i think
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@shababo
Of course, pinging CelticDragoness for you. :)

@CelticDragoness
shababo would like to take your Smoke Poison/Smoke Alloy/Silver Runes Snapper Female. They would name her Balta. ^^

@Zaylessaria
Would you like me to ping you next time when I open a giveaway? :)

@SolarPhoenix00
Sorry, she's already adopted. Would you like to choose an other one?
@shababo
Of course, pinging CelticDragoness for you. :)

@CelticDragoness
shababo would like to take your Smoke Poison/Smoke Alloy/Silver Runes Snapper Female. They would name her Balta. ^^

@Zaylessaria
Would you like me to ping you next time when I open a giveaway? :)

@SolarPhoenix00
Sorry, she's already adopted. Would you like to choose an other one?
@Ashmore
Yes please! ^^;
@Ashmore
Yes please! ^^;
@Ashmore How about Vira (#44515522)?
@Ashmore How about Vira (#44515522)?
@flux500
Oceanshell250 would like to take your Blackberry Giraffe/Mulberry Hex/Raspberry Thylacine Skydancer Male. ^^

@Zaylessaria
All right, will do that. :)

@SolarPhoenix00
That dragon is adopted as well, I think you're choosing from the wrong place. Here are the still avaliable dragons. :)
@flux500
Oceanshell250 would like to take your Blackberry Giraffe/Mulberry Hex/Raspberry Thylacine Skydancer Male. ^^

@Zaylessaria
All right, will do that. :)

@SolarPhoenix00
That dragon is adopted as well, I think you're choosing from the wrong place. Here are the still avaliable dragons. :)
@Ashmore Maybe Niko
@Ashmore Maybe Niko
@SolarPhoenix00
Pinging Necrosie for you. ^^

@Necrosie
SolarPhoenix00 would like to take Niko. :)

@nyuf77
K4m0t0dragon would like to take the Shale Iridescent/Eldritch Shimmer/Sapphire Underbelly Guardian Male. ^^
@SolarPhoenix00
Pinging Necrosie for you. ^^

@Necrosie
SolarPhoenix00 would like to take Niko. :)

@nyuf77
K4m0t0dragon would like to take the Shale Iridescent/Eldritch Shimmer/Sapphire Underbelly Guardian Male. ^^
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 35 36