Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Member totals!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aequorin Lightning Flight = Dinkleberg? xD

Updated 7 AM totals ^^ And yeah it's very sporadic!

icefull2.png
@micahjaguar if I could be in two flights, I would be also in lightning flight. Because omg spreadsheets and figuring things out
@micahjaguar if I could be in two flights, I would be also in lightning flight. Because omg spreadsheets and figuring things out
@TwilightFlower Pinging myself because I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the numbers change.
@TwilightFlower Pinging myself because I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the numbers change.
jjTXz3w.png
*watches spreadsheet* Hmm, I wonder if we could get a total-new-users-per flight running total and a total-new-users-global running total? I'd put it in the spreadsheet myself but I am about to be be-meeting'ed at work. :)
*watches spreadsheet* Hmm, I wonder if we could get a total-new-users-per flight running total and a total-new-users-global running total? I'd put it in the spreadsheet myself but I am about to be be-meeting'ed at work. :)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Ok guys It's getting close to bed time for me xD I may or may not edit this further. I put Lightning's spreadsheet link on the first post since they're also watching/recording it (and are much more organized than me, lol). But if anyone wants to continue updating this one feel free :)
Ok guys It's getting close to bed time for me xD I may or may not edit this further. I put Lightning's spreadsheet link on the first post since they're also watching/recording it (and are much more organized than me, lol). But if anyone wants to continue updating this one feel free :)
icefull2.png
@micahjaguar Lightning's spreadsheet has that xD It's linked in the first post now
@micahjaguar Lightning's spreadsheet has that xD It's linked in the first post now
icefull2.png
How weird! Look at how all those members are spread out. So many flights only gaining members in the first or the last edit....
How weird! Look at how all those members are spread out. So many flights only gaining members in the first or the last edit....
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
@Misha

*boggles*

I admire the absolute crazy of Lightning Flight. *awed*
@Misha

*boggles*

I admire the absolute crazy of Lightning Flight. *awed*
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
[quote name="Misha" date="2014-04-14 07:08:24"]@Aequorin Lightning Flight = Dinkleberg? xD Updated 7 AM totals ^^ And yeah it's very sporadic![/quote] @Misha, maaaybe...
Misha wrote on 2014-04-14 07:08:24:

@Misha, maaaybe...
@jaegerbomb

Like everyone else, I'm pinging myself so I can come back to this later. Awesome idea though!
@jaegerbomb

Like everyone else, I'm pinging myself so I can come back to this later. Awesome idea though!
1 2 3 4 5 6