Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sunny's Statements OPEN! (Hyena mirrors)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@takora

:3 i sure can.
@takora

:3 i sure can.
@Amphiptere @Aahzmatic @Acidfox @takora @subobo @scribblingface @Akal I'm printing a run of Spotted Hyena M. I know some of you wanted to get in on treasure slots, my treasure price is now 400k. (no treasure slot limit for you if you've been pinged) [skin=14958] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/975ae49cdc4189827b22adfd25a45f90/tumblr_nyrqbb83fl1shyt2co2_400.png[/img]
@Amphiptere @Aahzmatic @Acidfox @takora @subobo @scribblingface @Akal

I'm printing a run of Spotted Hyena M. I know some of you wanted to get in on treasure slots, my treasure price is now 400k. (no treasure slot limit for you if you've been pinged)

tumblr_nyrqbb83fl1shyt2co2_400.png
@sunreon
Gimme a treasure slot, please.
@sunreon
Gimme a treasure slot, please.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
Can you ping me when you print a female mirror spotted hyena?

Thank you so much!
Can you ping me when you print a female mirror spotted hyena?

Thank you so much!

@sunreon
I'm interested in Spotted Hyena M when you reprint again. Thanks

@sunreon
I'm interested in Spotted Hyena M when you reprint again. Thanks
@Orm

I have some extras sitting in my inventory from the last time I ran a batch. I'll send you a CR!
@Orm

I have some extras sitting in my inventory from the last time I ran a batch. I'll send you a CR!
@sunreon

Hello! I stumbled upon your Spotted Hyena accent for Male Mirrors on a dragon I saw on the forums and I gotta say it looks amazing! If you ever make a reprint or if you have some lying around, I'm totally interested in purchasing a copy!
@sunreon

Hello! I stumbled upon your Spotted Hyena accent for Male Mirrors on a dragon I saw on the forums and I gotta say it looks amazing! If you ever make a reprint or if you have some lying around, I'm totally interested in purchasing a copy!
@IllusionsInsane

awesome, thank you! I do still have some, I'll set up a private auction.
@IllusionsInsane

awesome, thank you! I do still have some, I'll set up a private auction.
@sunreon
Hey! Sorry, it's been a while since you posted on this thread but I'm very interested in the Spotted Hyena accent as well -- if you happen to reprint or have some copies left, may I be able to get a slot / copy? Thank you very much!
@sunreon
Hey! Sorry, it's been a while since you posted on this thread but I'm very interested in the Spotted Hyena accent as well -- if you happen to reprint or have some copies left, may I be able to get a slot / copy? Thank you very much!
@massive

private AH coming your way!
@massive

private AH coming your way!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11