Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s]Familiars
1 2 3 4 5
i want to be able to see my hoard and find familiars on mobile, i can't do that as is right now >.< bulk = 10+ @ 2500t/3g bulk only applicable to non-festival(see third post) 900:1 t/g willing to go under LAH, im subbed [quote=on hold] nothing [/quote]
i want to be able to see my hoard and find familiars on mobile, i can't do that as is right now >.<
bulk = 10+ @ 2500t/3g
bulk only applicable to non-festival(see third post)
900:1 t/g
willing to go under LAH, im subbed
on hold wrote:
nothing
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
[center] Festival/Limited [item=nature sprite][item=nature sprite] -------------------------------- [item=sunbeam ursa][item=sunbeam ursa][item=livewire grizzly][item=livewire grizzly][item=livewire grizzly][item=Magma embear][item=magma embear][item=graveyard guardian][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=sundial imposter][item=slumbering charlatan][item=fungusbearing phony][item=fungusbearing phony][item=jadecarved decoy][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=polarfreeze defender][item=polarfreeze defender][item=murktooth bramblekeep][item=murktooth bramblekeep][item=cloudkeeper herald][item=timber tender] --------------------------- [item=agol] -------------------------- [item=granite guardian] --------------------------- [item=shining goblin][item=shining goblin][item=shining goblin] [item=sparkling goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=blazing goblin] [item=crumbling goblin][item=crumbling goblin][item=sprouting goblin] ------------------------------- [item=spirit of fire][item=spirit of fire] ---------------------------------- [item=Colorburst Buttersnake][item=Colorburst Buttersnake] ------------------------------ [item=living sculpture][item=Opposing Forces][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Wooden Marionette][item=Axe Mimic][item=sorcerous arms] ------------------------------- [item=crowned roc] [/center]
Festival/Limited
Nature Sprite Nature Sprite
Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Livewire Grizzly Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Magma Embear Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa Cragbacked Bouldursa Sundial Imposter Slumbering Charlatan Fungusbearing Phony Fungusbearing Phony Jadecarved Decoy Bogus Manamonger Polarfreeze Defender Polarfreeze Defender Murktooth Bramblekeep Murktooth Bramblekeep Cloudkeeper Herald Timber Tender
Agol
Granite Guardian
Shining Goblin Shining Goblin Shining Goblin
Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Blazing Goblin Blazing Goblin
Crumbling Goblin Crumbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin
Spirit of Fire Spirit of Fire
Colorburst Buttersnake Colorburst Buttersnake
Living Sculpture Opposing Forces Spellbound Tome Unlikely Alliance Unlikely Alliance Wooden Marionette Axe Mimic Sorcerous Arms
Crowned Roc
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
reserved
reserved
save
save
Is there a limit on how many I can get from the first post at a time?
Is there a limit on how many I can get from the first post at a time?
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
I'm interested in the Slumbering Charlatan, the two NotN oil lamps, The spirits of Light and Earth, and the cute cherry blossom caterpillar thing. What would those all run me price wise?
I'm interested in the Slumbering Charlatan, the two NotN oil lamps, The spirits of Light and Earth, and the cute cherry blossom caterpillar thing. What would those all run me price wise?
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@MusicandMagic
nope, no limit, i know there's over 200 of them-
g/t format for pricing
slumbering charlatan 35 / 31,500
serpentine lamp 3 / 2,700
vulpine lamp - 5 / 4,500
light - 45 / 40,500
earth - 35 / 31,500
cherry - 15 /13,500
all together - 138/124,200
id be willing to m,ake it an even number and knock it down to 135 / 121,500
@MusicandMagic
nope, no limit, i know there's over 200 of them-
g/t format for pricing
slumbering charlatan 35 / 31,500
serpentine lamp 3 / 2,700
vulpine lamp - 5 / 4,500
light - 45 / 40,500
earth - 35 / 31,500
cherry - 15 /13,500
all together - 138/124,200
id be willing to m,ake it an even number and knock it down to 135 / 121,500
Can I snag a Greatowl and Cherry Blossom Caterpillar please? Just let me know how much treasure to send. :)
Can I snag a Greatowl and Cherry Blossom Caterpillar please? Just let me know how much treasure to send. :)
sQl9mhK.png2CdcZTh.pngRz7ZJcJ.png
@ardhrianna
does 20kt for the pair sound ok?
@ardhrianna
does 20kt for the pair sound ok?
Sounds great! Do you prefer message or two-way trade?
Sounds great! Do you prefer message or two-way trade?
sQl9mhK.png2CdcZTh.pngRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5