Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blue's TG Coatls (CLOSING)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41
@BlueTrillium Oh, thank you~ You are excellent. ^_^
@BlueTrillium Oh, thank you~ You are excellent. ^_^
2qkpb88.jpg
All righty, looks like Foxdeamon and Kittah didn't make it this round.

@obscuresoul - sending the familiars and an insect pack!
@Orlaithia - sending the red (bronze) steampunk set and familiars!

Once these are sent I'll check quick to see if Foxdeamon or Kittah have popped in, and then draw some more.
All righty, looks like Foxdeamon and Kittah didn't make it this round.

@obscuresoul - sending the familiars and an insect pack!
@Orlaithia - sending the red (bronze) steampunk set and familiars!

Once these are sent I'll check quick to see if Foxdeamon or Kittah have popped in, and then draw some more.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Okay here is the next set! 1) 1225 - @Vitaira 2) 1510 - @slendy 3) 406 - @Foxdeamon - another chance! ^_^ 4) 1537 - @twilyghtpanda 5) 1443 - @RainbowChibee Please let me know your choices, up to the 1-5 number in front of your name (in case people in front of you take your first choice(s).) [quote name="Options"] 1) You can pick anything from the instant win post on the first page! This includes several RTB dragons as well as some item packs. I am actually working on adding a couple more item packs (mostly leftovers from my St Pats raffle xD) so if you like items but want to see what's being added before picking, let me know and I'll hurry my butt up to get the rest up there faster. 2) Don't want the prizes, or need food more? Let me know what you need and I will give you 200 food points of stuff! (Note: seafood's been taken, only insects/meat/plants left for choices now.) A food pack is one item choice, so you can take two food packs, or one food pack and one item or familiar or lesser-dragon choice. ^_^ 3) I actually have 2 more of those white/blue snapper babies hatching on Monday. If you would like one of them, just let me know. 3) Reserves: Please note, [u]this is not outright winning dragons anymore and you may still have to pay something if you take this option[/u]. But if you choose, you can apply your ticket amount (including free tickets) towards a discount on a reserve of one of my pairs. I will take a max of 3 reserves on each pair. This includes Lucent and Jade! Also included would be my two iri/shim/gem-crackle imp pairs, my near-triple storm imp pair, the white/blue snapper pair (after these two eggs hatch), my super-green tiger/seraph snapper/ridge pair, my earthy tiger/shim PC pair, my golden iri/shim/gem-belly guardian pair, and possibly others - just ask if you're interested! Sorry, Natsu and Xia (my green coatl/wc pair) are not eligible as they already have a full reserve list.[/quote] One reserve slot from Jade and Lucent is taken.
Okay here is the next set!

1) 1225 - @Vitaira
2) 1510 - @slendy
3) 406 - @Foxdeamon - another chance! ^_^
4) 1537 - @twilyghtpanda
5) 1443 - @RainbowChibee

Please let me know your choices, up to the 1-5 number in front of your name (in case people in front of you take your first choice(s).)
Options wrote:
1) You can pick anything from the instant win post on the first page! This includes several RTB dragons as well as some item packs. I am actually working on adding a couple more item packs (mostly leftovers from my St Pats raffle xD) so if you like items but want to see what's being added before picking, let me know and I'll hurry my butt up to get the rest up there faster.

2) Don't want the prizes, or need food more? Let me know what you need and I will give you 200 food points of stuff! (Note: seafood's been taken, only insects/meat/plants left for choices now.) A food pack is one item choice, so you can take two food packs, or one food pack and one item or familiar or lesser-dragon choice. ^_^

3) I actually have 2 more of those white/blue snapper babies hatching on Monday. If you would like one of them, just let me know.

3) Reserves: Please note, this is not outright winning dragons anymore and you may still have to pay something if you take this option. But if you choose, you can apply your ticket amount (including free tickets) towards a discount on a reserve of one of my pairs. I will take a max of 3 reserves on each pair. This includes Lucent and Jade! Also included would be my two iri/shim/gem-crackle imp pairs, my near-triple storm imp pair, the white/blue snapper pair (after these two eggs hatch), my super-green tiger/seraph snapper/ridge pair, my earthy tiger/shim PC pair, my golden iri/shim/gem-belly guardian pair, and possibly others - just ask if you're interested! Sorry, Natsu and Xia (my green coatl/wc pair) are not eligible as they already have a full reserve list.
One reserve slot from Jade and Lucent is taken.
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@BlueTrillium I would like
1. That Midnight mulberry imp and Red-dy for battle
2.White jade Pearlcatcher and Blue-dy thirsty
3.Insect food pts
4.Midnight/midnight violet male imp
5. Foggy Goggles and Southmarsh podid, Fall out streak, and hoard frost mouler
@BlueTrillium I would like
1. That Midnight mulberry imp and Red-dy for battle
2.White jade Pearlcatcher and Blue-dy thirsty
3.Insect food pts
4.Midnight/midnight violet male imp
5. Foggy Goggles and Southmarsh podid, Fall out streak, and hoard frost mouler
Hiii
reserve slot for Jade and Lucent please.
reserve slot for Jade and Lucent please.
@BlueTrillium Can I have that Storm/Navy/Storm girlie?
@BlueTrillium Can I have that Storm/Navy/Storm girlie?
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
@Vitaira - sure, one sec while I calc how much discount it would be and note it down.
@Slendy - yep!! I will set up the crossroads asap~
@Vitaira - sure, one sec while I calc how much discount it would be and note it down.
@Slendy - yep!! I will set up the crossroads asap~
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Okay got it. ^_^ @Vitaira - You're down for a Lucent and Jade reserve with a 25k discount from your tickets. Now, let's add two more to our list for drawing... 6) 1167 - @beBlueberry (please make a top-4 picks list) 7) 47 - @NatsuTaka (please make a top-5 picks list) [quote name="Options"] 1) You can pick anything from the instant win post on the first page! This includes several RTB dragons as well as some item packs. I am actually working on adding a couple more item packs (mostly leftovers from my St Pats raffle xD) so if you like items but want to see what's being added before picking, let me know and I'll hurry my butt up to get the rest up there faster. 2) Don't want the prizes, or need food more? Let me know what you need and I will give you 200 food points of stuff! (Note: seafood's been taken, only insects/meat/plants left for choices now.) A food pack is one item choice, so you can take two food packs, or one food pack and one item or familiar or lesser-dragon choice. ^_^ 3) I actually have 2 more of those white/blue snapper babies hatching on Monday. If you would like one of them, just let me know. 3) Reserves: Please note, [u]this is not outright winning dragons anymore and you may still have to pay something if you take this option[/u]. But if you choose, you can apply your ticket amount (including free tickets) towards a discount on a reserve of one of my pairs. I will take a max of 3 reserves on each pair. This includes Lucent and Jade! Also included would be my two iri/shim/gem-crackle imp pairs, my near-triple storm imp pair, the white/blue snapper pair (after these two eggs hatch), my super-green tiger/seraph snapper/ridge pair, my earthy tiger/shim PC pair, my golden iri/shim/gem-belly guardian pair, and possibly others - just ask if you're interested! Sorry, Natsu and Xia (my green coatl/wc pair) are not eligible as they already have a full reserve list.[/quote] 2 reserves from Jade and Lucent are taken
Okay got it. ^_^

@Vitaira - You're down for a Lucent and Jade reserve with a 25k discount from your tickets.

Now, let's add two more to our list for drawing...

6) 1167 - @beBlueberry (please make a top-4 picks list)
7) 47 - @NatsuTaka (please make a top-5 picks list)
Options wrote:
1) You can pick anything from the instant win post on the first page! This includes several RTB dragons as well as some item packs. I am actually working on adding a couple more item packs (mostly leftovers from my St Pats raffle xD) so if you like items but want to see what's being added before picking, let me know and I'll hurry my butt up to get the rest up there faster.

2) Don't want the prizes, or need food more? Let me know what you need and I will give you 200 food points of stuff! (Note: seafood's been taken, only insects/meat/plants left for choices now.) A food pack is one item choice, so you can take two food packs, or one food pack and one item or familiar or lesser-dragon choice. ^_^

3) I actually have 2 more of those white/blue snapper babies hatching on Monday. If you would like one of them, just let me know.

3) Reserves: Please note, this is not outright winning dragons anymore and you may still have to pay something if you take this option. But if you choose, you can apply your ticket amount (including free tickets) towards a discount on a reserve of one of my pairs. I will take a max of 3 reserves on each pair. This includes Lucent and Jade! Also included would be my two iri/shim/gem-crackle imp pairs, my near-triple storm imp pair, the white/blue snapper pair (after these two eggs hatch), my super-green tiger/seraph snapper/ridge pair, my earthy tiger/shim PC pair, my golden iri/shim/gem-belly guardian pair, and possibly others - just ask if you're interested! Sorry, Natsu and Xia (my green coatl/wc pair) are not eligible as they already have a full reserve list.
2 reserves from Jade and Lucent are taken
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@bluetrillium food would be best for me either insects or plants
2 foggy goggles set
3 forest avocado green skydancer
fallout streak...
5 any otheer familiar i don't already have
thanks
@bluetrillium food would be best for me either insects or plants