Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Black Emporium
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 150 151
I bought a copy of yoki gambler on the AH when you put it up but I can't find a dragon that I like enough to suit the accent rip

SO. I put it back up on the AH for what I bought it for, so someone else who has a dragon for it can use it lol
I bought a copy of yoki gambler on the AH when you put it up but I can't find a dragon that I like enough to suit the accent rip

SO. I put it back up on the AH for what I bought it for, so someone else who has a dragon for it can use it lol
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@TxTiger do you do mix payment so some in gems some in treasure?
@TxTiger do you do mix payment so some in gems some in treasure?
c6b764d732.gif
@orzorzorzzz

Sure thing! Send the payment asap :3

@Reefknot

Aw that was nice! Hopefully someone will enjoy it!

@Kikaharu

Yup!
@orzorzorzzz

Sure thing! Send the payment asap :3

@Reefknot

Aw that was nice! Hopefully someone will enjoy it!

@Kikaharu

Yup!
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
@TxTiger I added myself to the list for Yokai Gambler. Does that mean youll ping us when you need us to send in the treasure/gems or do we send it in now and just wait until you get it.
@TxTiger I added myself to the list for Yokai Gambler. Does that mean youll ping us when you need us to send in the treasure/gems or do we send it in now and just wait until you get it.
c6b764d732.gif
@Kikaharu

Oh just send the payment now! I'm slowly submitting all ther runs :3
@Kikaharu

Oh just send the payment now! I'm slowly submitting all ther runs :3
@TxTiger I cant just yet but in a few days. I'll be able to is that okay?
@TxTiger I cant just yet but in a few days. I'll be able to is that okay?
c6b764d732.gif
@kikaharu

Sure no problem!
@kikaharu

Sure no problem!
I want a Yokai Gambler plz add me! Thanks a lot!
I want a Yokai Gambler plz add me! Thanks a lot!
@GKinglo

Sure! Send the payment asap :3
@GKinglo

Sure! Send the payment asap :3
[center][size=5][u]The Spreadsheet has been updated with a new WIP![/u][/size] [size=4][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fZdiB5kqclPStFC4ZaLaYF75-HddiRHmIFLehdShpAQ/edit#gid=1125160330]Click here to see the full image[/url][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mrlcpQA.png[/img] [center]OOF it's VERY hard to stay under 30% coverage //sigh Also Gimp changed some values and I can't calculate the coverage now how delightful :D [/center] [center]@Lyka @0verdose @Deva @Redsparrow @Wrath @Rey @butcherbaby @Anda @firtarian @lovebite @Holes @Skedge @Roheryn @Desolation @erisalia @Gaze @Autumnus @Supremacy @KKorven @Maliha @Uyi @Jeana @VioletChachki @Watercolour @hiei @Jabberwocky09 @Undisclosed @rheannon [/center]
The Spreadsheet has been updated with a new WIP!

Click here to see the full image

mrlcpQA.png
OOF it's VERY hard to stay under 30% coverage //sigh
Also Gimp changed some values and I can't calculate the coverage now how delightful :D

1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 150 151