Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spatulon's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Spatulon

Hi! Okay I'm down but I don't think I have Mesa Mechanojets :oo unless you saw them on a derg and I'm blind kjhaghsdghdag,,

are there any other items you'd be interested in?
@Spatulon

Hi! Okay I'm down but I don't think I have Mesa Mechanojets :oo unless you saw them on a derg and I'm blind kjhaghsdghdag,,

are there any other items you'd be interested in?
Buying art!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2506796
@forunia oh gosh sorry, getting items all mixed up in my head xux So hard to keep track of them all! Honestly any of the other items I have on my list would be fine, I just reeeeally want that Will o' the Ember *u* It's worth about 320kt, leaving a rough 180kt to fill if I do two sketches for you. Items you have in that range would beeeee...Trickster's Magic Cards and Starlight Cloak I think.

Alternatively, Skeletal Chimes is worth about 520kt, which is another item I've been hunting, though I personally am not comfortable overcharging, so I could maybe give you the two sketches + 20kt?
@forunia oh gosh sorry, getting items all mixed up in my head xux So hard to keep track of them all! Honestly any of the other items I have on my list would be fine, I just reeeeally want that Will o' the Ember *u* It's worth about 320kt, leaving a rough 180kt to fill if I do two sketches for you. Items you have in that range would beeeee...Trickster's Magic Cards and Starlight Cloak I think.

Alternatively, Skeletal Chimes is worth about 520kt, which is another item I've been hunting, though I personally am not comfortable overcharging, so I could maybe give you the two sketches + 20kt?
@Spatulon

All good !!

I'm totally down to pay with will o' the ember and skeletal chimes! Just consider it a tip haha <3
@Spatulon

All good !!

I'm totally down to pay with will o' the ember and skeletal chimes! Just consider it a tip haha <3
Buying art!

@Spatulon

I'm absolutely fine with both! And can afford it 8>
@Spatulon

I'm absolutely fine with both! And can afford it 8>
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Spatulon Hi, your art style is amazing <3 I see that you have a Sketch slot open; I would like to place an order for a sketched bust, but feel free to refuse it if you see fit: [b]Type:[/b] dragon [b]Style:[/b] sketch [b]Background:[/b] circle [b]Payment Method:[/b] Wishlist Apparel + some treasure Would [item=cloak of the cosmos] + [item=tree warden's garb] + 20,000 treasure suffice? (I'm a member of the Water Flight) [b]Additional Notes:[/b] If you decide to take this order, could you please colour in her gembond gems along with her head/neck apparel (and eyes)? I can give you a small treasure tip for that, if you'd like... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43896279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438963/43896279_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Spatulon

Hi, your art style is amazing <3

I see that you have a Sketch slot open; I would like to place an order for a sketched bust, but feel free to refuse it if you see fit:

Type: dragon

Style: sketch

Background: circle

Payment Method: Wishlist Apparel + some treasure
Would Cloak of the Cosmos + Tree Warden's Garb + 20,000 treasure suffice? (I'm a member of the Water Flight)

Additional Notes:

If you decide to take this order, could you please colour in her gembond gems along with her head/neck apparel (and eyes)? I can give you a small treasure tip for that, if you'd like...

43896279_350.png
WIP
@Forunia you are too kind ;7; If you're sure, then feel free to send the items whenever you're ready. I'll begin working on your sketches later tomorrow!

@cloneclone rock on! Hnnnn so excited to draw these pretty boys :D Please send 600 gems via pm or crossroads whenever you're ready! Will also start your's tomorrow

@JoYoon thank you so much!! And, just the two items is plenty, you don't have to worry about the extra 20kt. I'll see what I can do about that coloring ;3 Go ahead and send the items whenever you're ready, and I shall get started.
@Forunia you are too kind ;7; If you're sure, then feel free to send the items whenever you're ready. I'll begin working on your sketches later tomorrow!

@cloneclone rock on! Hnnnn so excited to draw these pretty boys :D Please send 600 gems via pm or crossroads whenever you're ready! Will also start your's tomorrow

@JoYoon thank you so much!! And, just the two items is plenty, you don't have to worry about the extra 20kt. I'll see what I can do about that coloring ;3 Go ahead and send the items whenever you're ready, and I shall get started.
@Spatulon

Thank you, sending over the items right now :)
@Spatulon

Thank you, sending over the items right now :)
WIP
@Spatulon sent!
@Spatulon sent!
Buying art!

@Spatulon

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Spatulon

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Jeana_sig500.png
@Jeana added! ouo
@Jeana added! ouo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8