Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Fire Emblem Fandragons
Looking for two specific characters' Fandragons--I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem Heroes and these four have carried me super hard.

I already have Lyn and Ares, now I need Frederick and Veronica.

I'm also looking for a Cynthia and Kjelle, but that's not as important to me.

I can pay with: Gems and T in that order. I can also do lore. EXAMPLES: Lindsay , Canis, Vasily.

FREDERICK -- REFERENCE
Ideal Breeds - Guardian. I will also accept Pearlcatchers and maybe mirrors.
Colors - Either a blue or white-range primary; secondary either white or blue or brown-range. Tertiary can be either a gold tone, a blue tone, or a brown tone.
Genes - Anything goes, though irishim has a strong chance of being accepted because it'll give him the armor look. Wasp as a primary is good too.

VERONICA -- REFERENCE
Ideal Breeds - Pearlcatcher, Coatl, Imperial, Skydancer. May consider Spirals and Nocturnes.
Colors - Black or red primary; secondary gold or red/black, depending on the primary, tertiary can be red, black, grey, gold--Veronica is pretty open, color wise.
Genes - Again, anything can really go here.

KJELLE -- REFERENCE
NOTE that Kjelle is going to need to be a MALE dragon, as I intend on breeding her with Cynthia.
Ideal Breeds - Guardian, Snapper, Imperial. Will consider mirrors, bogsneaks, and pearlcatchers.
Colors - Grey/White-range primary. Bluegrey/blue secondary, dark blue tert? White tert? I'm honestly not sure with Kjelle. I'll need to see.
Genes - Irishim? Wasp as a primary, to emulate armor? Show me what you've got.

CYNTHIA -- reference!
Ideal Breeds - Coatl, Skydancer. Will consider imperials, faes, and spirals.
Colors - Grey/white primary, brown/blue/red/orange secondary, and tert is honestly pretty open; she's a very colorful character.
Genes - Anything! I'm even open to some wilder genes here, like rosette. c:

Looking for two specific characters' Fandragons--I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem Heroes and these four have carried me super hard.

I already have Lyn and Ares, now I need Frederick and Veronica.

I'm also looking for a Cynthia and Kjelle, but that's not as important to me.

I can pay with: Gems and T in that order. I can also do lore. EXAMPLES: Lindsay , Canis, Vasily.

FREDERICK -- REFERENCE
Ideal Breeds - Guardian. I will also accept Pearlcatchers and maybe mirrors.
Colors - Either a blue or white-range primary; secondary either white or blue or brown-range. Tertiary can be either a gold tone, a blue tone, or a brown tone.
Genes - Anything goes, though irishim has a strong chance of being accepted because it'll give him the armor look. Wasp as a primary is good too.

VERONICA -- REFERENCE
Ideal Breeds - Pearlcatcher, Coatl, Imperial, Skydancer. May consider Spirals and Nocturnes.
Colors - Black or red primary; secondary gold or red/black, depending on the primary, tertiary can be red, black, grey, gold--Veronica is pretty open, color wise.
Genes - Again, anything can really go here.

KJELLE -- REFERENCE
NOTE that Kjelle is going to need to be a MALE dragon, as I intend on breeding her with Cynthia.
Ideal Breeds - Guardian, Snapper, Imperial. Will consider mirrors, bogsneaks, and pearlcatchers.
Colors - Grey/White-range primary. Bluegrey/blue secondary, dark blue tert? White tert? I'm honestly not sure with Kjelle. I'll need to see.
Genes - Irishim? Wasp as a primary, to emulate armor? Show me what you've got.

CYNTHIA -- reference!
Ideal Breeds - Coatl, Skydancer. Will consider imperials, faes, and spirals.
Colors - Grey/white primary, brown/blue/red/orange secondary, and tert is honestly pretty open; she's a very colorful character.
Genes - Anything! I'm even open to some wilder genes here, like rosette. c:

@Akatora I don't have anything to offer but good luck looking for 'em! I'm a huge fan of FE :Dc

pick a god and pray
@Akatora I don't have anything to offer but good luck looking for 'em! I'm a huge fan of FE :Dc

pick a god and pray
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
I think i might have a dragon (already named sadly but!) that might fit for Veronica, actually! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42330686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423307/42330686_350.png[/img] [/url] Since she was pretty much going to be fodder, feel free to offer anything, and i'll be taking in account the fact you'll need a rename scroll for her if you want to take her! (Tbh i could just give her to you for free since i'd rather know she gets a good home instead of being exalted)
I think i might have a dragon (already named sadly but!) that might fit for Veronica, actually!

42330686_350.png

Since she was pretty much going to be fodder, feel free to offer anything, and i'll be taking in account the fact you'll need a rename scroll for her if you want to take her! (Tbh i could just give her to you for free since i'd rather know she gets a good home instead of being exalted)
@MorganBerry
he's my boy!!!
i need to play more of the games. my fiancee got me into heroes and i can't stop.

@Ivyvory
oh my gosh, she's perfect!! i have my own rename scroll I can use, I'd love to take her omg
i'm pretty hyped she's so on the nose
@MorganBerry
he's my boy!!!
i need to play more of the games. my fiancee got me into heroes and i can't stop.

@Ivyvory
oh my gosh, she's perfect!! i have my own rename scroll I can use, I'd love to take her omg
i'm pretty hyped she's so on the nose
Interesting search you have going on! Not sure if I have much for you, but if you're interested in primal eyes I have a derg with good colors for Frederick. Ungened tho. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44381028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443811/44381028_350.png[/img] [/url] EDITING TO ADD THIS: Lol, just realized that she is female. Probably a dealbreaker right there haha
Interesting search you have going on! Not sure if I have much for you, but if you're interested in primal eyes I have a derg with good colors for Frederick. Ungened tho.

44381028_350.png

EDITING TO ADD THIS: Lol, just realized that she is female. Probably a dealbreaker right there haha
@lordofthepies
That IS a good dragon, but yeah--the female bit is a dealbreaker unfortunately! Thanks for showing her to me though!
@lordofthepies
That IS a good dragon, but yeah--the female bit is a dealbreaker unfortunately! Thanks for showing her to me though!