Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36
@Ashmore
Velina has been sent to GodDamnSatanDog ^^
@Ashmore
Velina has been sent to GodDamnSatanDog ^^
tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.pngmp5vwzJ.png
@Ashmore hello! is #43806126 still available? I'd like him and I'd call him Doomgloom!

My favourite dragons are Fae.
@Ashmore hello! is #43806126 still available? I'd like him and I'd call him Doomgloom!

My favourite dragons are Fae.
firetop.png
@Ashmore Hey Is number #43625290 still here because I really want him.

His name is going to be Champion.
@Ashmore Hey Is number #43625290 still here because I really want him.

His name is going to be Champion.
@Ashmore I would like dragon #44125817.(If hes still there) Its name: Fern
I like fauna dragons. (the furry ones)
@Ashmore I would like dragon #44125817.(If hes still there) Its name: Fern
I like fauna dragons. (the furry ones)
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Ashmore
Could I snatch 43806126 instead please?
Thanks so much!
@Ashmore
Could I snatch 43806126 instead please?
Thanks so much!
JhsMXi4.jpg
@rosedragon48
Pinging TheUndeadLords for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@TheUndeadLords
rosedragon48 would like to take your Eldritch Savannah/Pearl Striation/Mulberry Runes Guardian Male. They would name him Doomgloom. ^^

@SolarPhoenix00
He is, pinging DarkDragoness for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@DarkDragoness
SolarPhoenix00 would like to take your Coal Petals/Black Alloy/Algae Runes Tundra Male. They would name him Champion. :)

@LunarFoxes00
Sending him for you as soon as I can. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@VenusBorne
I'm sorry, that Guardian was adopted not too long ago. ^^' Would you like to choose an other one?
@rosedragon48
Pinging TheUndeadLords for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@TheUndeadLords
rosedragon48 would like to take your Eldritch Savannah/Pearl Striation/Mulberry Runes Guardian Male. They would name him Doomgloom. ^^

@SolarPhoenix00
He is, pinging DarkDragoness for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@DarkDragoness
SolarPhoenix00 would like to take your Coal Petals/Black Alloy/Algae Runes Tundra Male. They would name him Champion. :)

@LunarFoxes00
Sending him for you as soon as I can. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@VenusBorne
I'm sorry, that Guardian was adopted not too long ago. ^^' Would you like to choose an other one?
@Ashmore
Hello! If Nalene is still available I would love to take her :)
@Ashmore
Hello! If Nalene is still available I would love to take her :)
@saturne
Pinging Necrosie for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Necrosie
saturne would like to take Nalene. :)
@saturne
Pinging Necrosie for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Necrosie
saturne would like to take Nalene. :)
@Ashmore Oh man! I keep choosing the ones which are already spoken for!
How about 43426022?
<3
@Ashmore Oh man! I keep choosing the ones which are already spoken for!
How about 43426022?
<3
JhsMXi4.jpg
@Ashmore yes i would thxs
@Ashmore yes i would thxs
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36