Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do I Dare Sell?
I have a total of one Windbound Plummage. It's probably the most expensive apparels I own, and it's worth so much... I'm at odds and ends about selling it cause the price will continue to grow as people leave FR and it becomes rarer.

But man, those gem genes sure are a lot.
I have a total of one Windbound Plummage. It's probably the most expensive apparels I own, and it's worth so much... I'm at odds and ends about selling it cause the price will continue to grow as people leave FR and it becomes rarer.

But man, those gem genes sure are a lot.
tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo7_500.gif
Starmap baby!
Starmap baby!
tyPEH8B.png
I wouldn't personally sell. I have one Plumage too.
They will never get cheaper. You can save for those genes in ways that you won't regret later like leveling and exalting dragons. Yes, it's more work but if you breed your own fodder it costs you nothing.
I wouldn't personally sell. I have one Plumage too.
They will never get cheaper. You can save for those genes in ways that you won't regret later like leveling and exalting dragons. Yes, it's more work but if you breed your own fodder it costs you nothing.
unless you want the starmap gene scorll yourself I would say save your plumage and wait starmap dragons price go down .
unless you want the starmap gene scorll yourself I would say save your plumage and wait starmap dragons price go down .
tiEnSNJ.png
Ehhh I wouldn't sell unless you absolutely 100% know you're never gonna use it.
Ehhh I wouldn't sell unless you absolutely 100% know you're never gonna use it.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
If you keep the plumage you can use it and not lose any of it's value. You can unequip it and sell it at any time and still have whatever it's worth.
If you sell it and buy gem genes all that money goes poof. Gened dragons aren't worth what the scrolls cost.
It's up to you but gem genes are always available and always the same price. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to save up you'll always be able to buy them.

Sell it if you're sure you don't want it anymore and won't regret it in a few months.
If you keep the plumage you can use it and not lose any of it's value. You can unequip it and sell it at any time and still have whatever it's worth.
If you sell it and buy gem genes all that money goes poof. Gened dragons aren't worth what the scrolls cost.
It's up to you but gem genes are always available and always the same price. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to save up you'll always be able to buy them.

Sell it if you're sure you don't want it anymore and won't regret it in a few months.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png