Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Some UMAs
1 2
Hiya, selling some usermade accents I'm not interested in anymore. Ping me if you're interested.

sold

Hiya, selling some usermade accents I'm not interested in anymore. Ping me if you're interested.

sold

l1rPSSX.png
@Kepler
Could you hold the Hanahaki Disease skin? I don't have enough gems right now.
@Kepler
Could you hold the Hanahaki Disease skin? I don't have enough gems right now.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
@Amberclawed About how long would you need me to hold for?
@Amberclawed About how long would you need me to hold for?
l1rPSSX.png
@Kepler
I'm not sure? However long it takes for people to buy stuff I have for sale or I get money to buy gems. Also, would you accept a mixed payment? Treasure is easier to get than gems, so it would be quicker. I don't know what your treasure:gem ratio is though.
@Kepler
I'm not sure? However long it takes for people to buy stuff I have for sale or I get money to buy gems. Also, would you accept a mixed payment? Treasure is easier to get than gems, so it would be quicker. I don't know what your treasure:gem ratio is though.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
@Kepler

Interested in born in fire! LAH is 1000G, would you do 10% off for 900G? Thanks!
Also, do you take mixed payment?
@Kepler

Interested in born in fire! LAH is 1000G, would you do 10% off for 900G? Thanks!
Also, do you take mixed payment?
@Kepler do you have a price in mind for possess my soul?

Thank you!
@Kepler do you have a price in mind for possess my soul?

Thank you!
U8QtDKC.png
@Amberclawed I will accept a mixed payment at 1:900t, but I prefer to keep the skin on the auction house, since I need money rather quickly at the moment. I'm very sorry about that!

@Adelma mine is the LAH :P I'll do 950 gems though? Small discount but it's what I paid when I bought it. Also, yeah I'll do mixed payment at 1:900

@Moirli it's retired and pretty sought after, so about 4kg?

@Amberclawed I will accept a mixed payment at 1:900t, but I prefer to keep the skin on the auction house, since I need money rather quickly at the moment. I'm very sorry about that!

@Adelma mine is the LAH :P I'll do 950 gems though? Small discount but it's what I paid when I bought it. Also, yeah I'll do mixed payment at 1:900

@Moirli it's retired and pretty sought after, so about 4kg?

l1rPSSX.png
@Kepler I could do 4kg if you want to sent up a cr or a pa?

Thank you!
@Kepler I could do 4kg if you want to sent up a cr or a pa?

Thank you!
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli set up the PA. Thanks!
@Moirli set up the PA. Thanks!
l1rPSSX.png
@Kepler

950G sounds good! Mind setting up a CR?
@Kepler

950G sounds good! Mind setting up a CR?
1 2