Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 109 110
@Xhaztol

Do Rounsey tickets work like play-run raffle tickets? If I buy 100 in one go, are they all bought in a batch? If I buy 10, then wait 5 minutes and buy another 10, are my 20 tickets dispersed between other players' purchases?
@Xhaztol

Do Rounsey tickets work like play-run raffle tickets? If I buy 100 in one go, are they all bought in a batch? If I buy 10, then wait 5 minutes and buy another 10, are my 20 tickets dispersed between other players' purchases?
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
[quote name="birdscribbles" date="2018-08-23 15:11:02" ] @/Xhaztol Do Rounsey tickets work like play-run raffle tickets? If I buy 100 in one go, are they all bought in a batch? If I buy 10, then wait 5 minutes and buy another 10, are my 20 tickets dispersed between other players' purchases? [/quote] That’s a really good question! I’m also very curious about that! Also, I’m like half amazed and half not that surprised that over a million tickets have been sold now. Those odds are a little ridiculous. It feels like less of a raffle and more like the lottery. It’s never gonna happen.
birdscribbles wrote on 2018-08-23 15:11:02:
@/Xhaztol

That’s a really good question! I’m also very curious about that!

Also, I’m like half amazed and half not that surprised that over a million tickets have been sold now. Those odds are a little ridiculous. It feels like less of a raffle and more like the lottery. It’s never gonna happen.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Didn't know k was a number

https://imgur.com/a/ZHUfQJ8
Didn't know k was a number

https://imgur.com/a/ZHUfQJ8
@Buster2918

It means a thousand! Example 5k = 5,000! :)
@Buster2918

It means a thousand! Example 5k = 5,000! :)
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
About time! -slams fist-
About time! -slams fist-
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
Can we get the hat from roudsy please i need it
Can we get the hat from roudsy please i need it
bA1Fnhn.png Absolute swell
Sweet!
Sweet!
untitled_by_sunflowergirl15-dckzm9h.png
This is heavenly...
yes!!
yes!!
CQHfGMh.png
[quote name="AquariusStudios" date="2018-08-22 18:21:22" ] [quote name="GlN" date="2018-08-22 18:16:17" ] Hmmm, You know, what I said on the first mention I think still stands here, after looking at the number of tickets... Quote: GlN wrote on 2018-08-01 15:53:22: I wonder if this works out, maybe there could be a smaller, toned down version daily raffle where everyone can only buy ONE ticket for a more all-round equally weighted chance. That'd make me a lot happier personally, when sinking my treasure into a raffle, if it was weighted equally among the number of entries, rather than how many tickets one person pours in vs the next person with a backload of cash. [/quote] i'd also love this! I'd be more willing to drop 50kt if i actually had an equal chance of getting something i get that Roundsey's Raffle is a treasure sink but..... eugh. I don't see myself ever looking twice at it again after today. (i have bought exactly one ticket tho u know in the spirit of celebration xD ) [/quote] @AquariusStudios Yeaah... I bought 5, though I know it wont get anywhere for me since I don't have the time to sink in massive amounts of treasure. I kinda feel a bit iffy putting in any more. I guess I'm not really one to gamble? :'D; I really wish there was a balanced version even if the prizes were just mild. Would still feel more fun to me, feeling like EVERYONE has a chance. The character art is so cute though, on a positive note! I hate sounding just negative... ; w ;
AquariusStudios wrote on 2018-08-22 18:21:22:
GlN wrote on 2018-08-22 18:16:17:
Hmmm, You know, what I said on the first mention I think still stands here, after looking at the number of tickets...

Quote:
GlN wrote on 2018-08-01 15:53:22:
I wonder if this works out, maybe there could be a smaller, toned down version daily raffle where everyone can only buy ONE ticket for a more all-round equally weighted chance.
That'd make me a lot happier personally, when sinking my treasure into a raffle, if it was weighted equally among the number of entries, rather than how many tickets one person pours in vs the next person with a backload of cash.

i'd also love this! I'd be more willing to drop 50kt if i actually had an equal chance of getting something
i get that Roundsey's Raffle is a treasure sink but..... eugh. I don't see myself ever looking twice at it again after today.
(i have bought exactly one ticket tho
u know
in the spirit of celebration xD )

@AquariusStudios
Yeaah... I bought 5, though I know it wont get anywhere for me since I don't have the time to sink in massive amounts of treasure. I kinda feel a bit iffy putting in any more. I guess I'm not really one to gamble? :'D; I really wish there was a balanced version even if the prizes were just mild. Would still feel more fun to me, feeling like EVERYONE has a chance.
The character art is so cute though, on a positive note! I hate sounding just negative... ; w ;
@GIN
yeah, I'm have a pretty high aversion to gambling as well lol
I think ive done like
one scratch-card irl and only bc I found it on the ground (didn't win anything tho)

I love Roundsey too! I just cant ever see me using her raffle's at such low odds
its a little disappointing bc I try to like most new features, but I hope the devs consider making a smaller well-balanced raffle option (and hey, it'd be yet another treasure-sink :> )

@GIN
yeah, I'm have a pretty high aversion to gambling as well lol
I think ive done like
one scratch-card irl and only bc I found it on the ground (didn't win anything tho)

I love Roundsey too! I just cant ever see me using her raffle's at such low odds
its a little disappointing bc I try to like most new features, but I hope the devs consider making a smaller well-balanced raffle option (and hey, it'd be yet another treasure-sink :> )

I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 109 110