Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | avatar backgrounds
1 2
So behind your avatar, there's just a white background. I think it would be interesting and more appealing if we had backgrounds (just for the avatar) or just an option for other colors. I hope you guys consider it!
So behind your avatar, there's just a white background. I think it would be interesting and more appealing if we had backgrounds (just for the avatar) or just an option for other colors. I hope you guys consider it!
nMFIkFl.jpeg
I support this, but only for solid colors, nothing overtly fancy like the vistas.
It somewhat bothers me that there's just...pure white behind my avatar dragon. I'd like to be able to choose something darker or just a different color other than white, please.
I support this, but only for solid colors, nothing overtly fancy like the vistas.
It somewhat bothers me that there's just...pure white behind my avatar dragon. I'd like to be able to choose something darker or just a different color other than white, please.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
yep I would love this
yep I would love this
cowfish.gif
Totally support. I'm okay with colors, and patterns even. I think it would be a great cheap gem/treasure sink.
Totally support. I'm okay with colors, and patterns even. I think it would be a great cheap gem/treasure sink.
UZVTEBc.png
It could possibly have a 'default' look that instead of just being a white background, its based on flight.
It could possibly have a 'default' look that instead of just being a white background, its based on flight.
They/Them
What if on the setting's page there was like, an HTML color picker and you could choose what background color you want for your avatar? I agree with EndraPhoenix that the avatar backgrounds shouldn't be extreme or make it harder to see your dragon. Maybe they could even implement an option to make the white spaces transparent so that some of the forum vista is visible. Also, why not go an extra mile and implement decorative borders you can put around the avatar instead of just the black border pixel (of course this might make it harder to see some of the vistas, but the "frames" don't have to be super large or anything. Or just have an option to change the border color too).
What if on the setting's page there was like, an HTML color picker and you could choose what background color you want for your avatar? I agree with EndraPhoenix that the avatar backgrounds shouldn't be extreme or make it harder to see your dragon. Maybe they could even implement an option to make the white spaces transparent so that some of the forum vista is visible. Also, why not go an extra mile and implement decorative borders you can put around the avatar instead of just the black border pixel (of course this might make it harder to see some of the vistas, but the "frames" don't have to be super large or anything. Or just have an option to change the border color too).
signature_banner_for_sterling_by_ohwyrm-dcge9a5.png
Support!

Some dragon breeds/genders leave a large portion of whitespace in the avatar window and it doesn’t look all that great. Being able to replace a plain white background with a color of our choice would be a much more attractive option.

I personally like the idea of some sort of HTML color picker, something simple & easily customizable.
Support!

Some dragon breeds/genders leave a large portion of whitespace in the avatar window and it doesn’t look all that great. Being able to replace a plain white background with a color of our choice would be a much more attractive option.

I personally like the idea of some sort of HTML color picker, something simple & easily customizable.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Support!

Support!

Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
support. also, I'd reeeeally love if there wasn't the box or empty space at all, and it was just your avatar dragon's head with the vista behind it?
support. also, I'd reeeeally love if there wasn't the box or empty space at all, and it was just your avatar dragon's head with the vista behind it?
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
Maybe each vista could have its own solid avatar background color that accompanies it? That way it matches the vista and they wouldn't have to worry about letting anyone pick any one of infinite color choices.

This wouldn't work so well with avvie dragons whose colors don't match a vista's, but... they already don't match the vista?

I dunno. I don't actually care how they do it, but I hate the white space too, and would love a way to either choose a color to go behind it or if it just wasn't a thing anymore based on the vista I chose
Maybe each vista could have its own solid avatar background color that accompanies it? That way it matches the vista and they wouldn't have to worry about letting anyone pick any one of infinite color choices.

This wouldn't work so well with avvie dragons whose colors don't match a vista's, but... they already don't match the vista?

I dunno. I don't actually care how they do it, but I hate the white space too, and would love a way to either choose a color to go behind it or if it just wasn't a thing anymore based on the vista I chose
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
1 2