Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WvW] Wind OOF PB+Raffle
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 102 103
prizes that have not been sent out yet will be sent out tomorrow. i am tired and dehydrated from the con, and have spent all day kinda zoned out and recovering.
prizes that have not been sent out yet will be sent out tomorrow. i am tired and dehydrated from the con, and have spent all day kinda zoned out and recovering.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Panderz @Rythen
1. Pink is Pretty
2. This Bird is on Fire
3. Dash of Horror
4. Plagueling
5. See in the Dark
@Panderz @Rythen
1. Pink is Pretty
2. This Bird is on Fire
3. Dash of Horror
4. Plagueling
5. See in the Dark
sig.gif
@Panderz @Rythen

1. Rockbreaker's Of Old
2. Knight of Truth
3. You'd Think It was R
4. Is The C!
5. DOGGO
6. Bard Starter Pack
7. Horns Go Toot Toot
8. Jamboree Of Old
9. The... Mane Event
@Panderz @Rythen

1. Rockbreaker's Of Old
2. Knight of Truth
3. You'd Think It was R
4. Is The C!
5. DOGGO
6. Bard Starter Pack
7. Horns Go Toot Toot
8. Jamboree Of Old
9. The... Mane Event
hWsjkHE.png
@Panderz @Rythen
Of course I forget to check FR on one of my lighter days. Thanks!
1. DOGGO
2. Bear With Me
3. Spark
4. Water Sample
5. Rock a New Look
6. Did You Know Coatl Means Serpent In Nahuatl
7. Frog Friends!!!
8. Changing Winds
9. A Mix Of Chests
10. A Small Breeze
@Panderz @Rythen
Of course I forget to check FR on one of my lighter days. Thanks!
1. DOGGO
2. Bear With Me
3. Spark
4. Water Sample
5. Rock a New Look
6. Did You Know Coatl Means Serpent In Nahuatl
7. Frog Friends!!!
8. Changing Winds
9. A Mix Of Chests
10. A Small Breeze
drytil_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yi1.png EsNfa6g.png
@Panderz @Rythen
Ah wow wasn't checking pings, If its not too late here are my choices. No problem if I am too late.
1. Spark
2. You'd think it was R
3. Serpentes
4. Nephthys
@Panderz @Rythen
Ah wow wasn't checking pings, If its not too late here are my choices. No problem if I am too late.
1. Spark
2. You'd think it was R
3. Serpentes
4. Nephthys
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ghwEnJS.png[/img][/center] Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc. Prizes will be sent by our main raffle host Rythen! You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winner's list. If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2489734#post_34424712]Prizes list is updated![/url] Please ping both myself and @Rythen with your choice. If you wish to pass on getting a prize, please let me know so I can pull your name and let another get drawn next round! [b]round 11:[/b] 1. @Thysiria 2. @Lesen 3. @Alexandertheok 4. @Kargi 5. @Dggeoff 6. @Reroad 7. @Wildewinged 8. @Hahoe 9. @Vaelar (from last round) 10. @Galloskye (from last round) [size=1]@GrecianZephyrus @Shihana @halforq @PunsandShips @SassmasterMaxie @FutureMopie @1Kazan1 @echolaliate @Doomy @SpitfiresOnIce @GloryEternal @Stormwing27 @liramyne @Ravaarian @Yeevy @tranquilitea @xShirokuma @Happs @PrinceYuu @Potterhead @Namek @Dragonaxew @Nuclearhit @SableSsare @Sanati @Plushstiel @LingwysticMistic @GlitchEnder @Thysiria @KokichiOuma @kingslayers @LynterriaHatake @Shadowwave @SilverBranches @EternallySacred @Gravebloom @FeralRookie @mysticpenguin @Midna03 @LostSketchbook @posibee @SwampQween @AlmightyAmu @Unika @Stellatrix13 @VanillaCapricorn @Saronai [/size]
ghwEnJS.png

Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc.

Prizes will be sent by our main raffle host Rythen!

You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winner's list.

If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners.

Prizes list is updated!

Please ping both myself and @Rythen with your choice.
If you wish to pass on getting a prize, please let me know so I can pull your name and let another get drawn next round!
round 11:
1. @Thysiria
2. @Lesen
3. @Alexandertheok
4. @Kargi
5. @Dggeoff
6. @Reroad
7. @Wildewinged
8. @Hahoe
9. @Vaelar (from last round)
10. @Galloskye (from last round)

@GrecianZephyrus @Shihana @halforq @PunsandShips @SassmasterMaxie @FutureMopie @1Kazan1 @echolaliate @Doomy @SpitfiresOnIce @GloryEternal @Stormwing27 @liramyne @Ravaarian @Yeevy @tranquilitea @xShirokuma @Happs @PrinceYuu @Potterhead @Namek @Dragonaxew @Nuclearhit @SableSsare @Sanati @Plushstiel @LingwysticMistic @GlitchEnder @Thysiria @KokichiOuma @kingslayers @LynterriaHatake @Shadowwave @SilverBranches @EternallySacred @Gravebloom @FeralRookie @mysticpenguin @Midna03 @LostSketchbook @posibee @SwampQween @AlmightyAmu @Unika @Stellatrix13 @VanillaCapricorn @Saronai
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz @Rythen
Oh gosh! I wasn't expecting this!
1. Knight of Truth
2. Koshogatsu
3. Sapling
4. Droplet