Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Taking offers on 6-digit!
1 2
Lovely girl! Can't afford her but here's another scry~ [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=58&auth=92abdf0660cb8f28d68551a8aac1c7a9883d4d0b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Lovely girl! Can't afford her but here's another scry~

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=58&auth=92abdf0660cb8f28d68551a8aac1c7a9883d4d0b&dummyext=prev.png
@Rasvangr @appyrose

1.8kg pure
I don't know if we're still bidding, if not sorry
@Rasvangr @appyrose

1.8kg pure
I don't know if we're still bidding, if not sorry
@Rasvangr @AngelSami

2kg pure
I think we are ^-^
@Rasvangr @AngelSami

2kg pure
I think we are ^-^
XABZwLO.gif
I'll end bidding on Thursday night(8/23) at 22:00 FR time!
I didn't realize how popular she'd be!
I'll end bidding on Thursday night(8/23) at 22:00 FR time!
I didn't realize how popular she'd be!
I'm sorry, but, can I ask what the thing with digits is? It's something I've never understood in my time here!
I'm sorry, but, can I ask what the thing with digits is? It's something I've never understood in my time here!
fqn8lLh.png
@bellyacher

I love your username BTW So I can't speak for all old dragon collectors but I can for myself so here are my thoughts on the subject.

For me It has to do with the limited number of old dragons on the site. There are very few things on FR that make a dragon "exclusive," the most common one is the generation, but the ID of the dragon is another. There could only have been so many 6> digit dragons and many of them were eventually exalted, that makes these old girls and boys much more rare then most other dragons. Plus all of them have been on the site much longer then I have, they are a piece of FR history.

Crossing my fingers that this old girl will be mine tonight!
@bellyacher

I love your username BTW So I can't speak for all old dragon collectors but I can for myself so here are my thoughts on the subject.

For me It has to do with the limited number of old dragons on the site. There are very few things on FR that make a dragon "exclusive," the most common one is the generation, but the ID of the dragon is another. There could only have been so many 6> digit dragons and many of them were eventually exalted, that makes these old girls and boys much more rare then most other dragons. Plus all of them have been on the site much longer then I have, they are a piece of FR history.

Crossing my fingers that this old girl will be mine tonight!
XABZwLO.gif
@appyrose is the winner with a bid of 2kg!
I'll initiate the CR shortly c:
@appyrose is the winner with a bid of 2kg!
I'll initiate the CR shortly c:
@appyrose Thank you! I got it cause my mom always tells me to stop my "belly-aching" aka complaining. Haha.

Also, okay! Gotcha! That makes a lot of sense! And I think that's really neat to own a piece of FR history! It's weird cause I've been here awhile and just never gave it much thought!
@appyrose Thank you! I got it cause my mom always tells me to stop my "belly-aching" aka complaining. Haha.

Also, okay! Gotcha! That makes a lot of sense! And I think that's really neat to own a piece of FR history! It's weird cause I've been here awhile and just never gave it much thought!
fqn8lLh.png
1 2