Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WvW] Wind OOF PB+Raffle
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 102 103
@Panderz @Rythen

Thank you!

1. Natural Markings
2. Sprout Feathers
3. Droplet
4. I like Noodles
@Panderz @Rythen

Thank you!

1. Natural Markings
2. Sprout Feathers
3. Droplet
4. I like Noodles
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
(sorry if this is an interruption or the wrong place to ask this, but I didn't get my prize and it's been 2 days? apologies to ask again, or if there are circumstances I am unaware of)
(sorry if this is an interruption or the wrong place to ask this, but I didn't get my prize and it's been 2 days? apologies to ask again, or if there are circumstances I am unaware of)
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Panderz @Rythen Thank you! :o

1. A frog? A tadpole? An... egg?!
2. The... Mane Event
3. Koshogatsu
@Panderz @Rythen Thank you! :o

1. A frog? A tadpole? An... egg?!
2. The... Mane Event
3. Koshogatsu
@Panderz @Rythen

Thank you!!

1. UM Accent: Topaz Glory SD F
@Panderz @Rythen

Thank you!!

1. UM Accent: Topaz Glory SD F
OcyPyoj.png
@Above
Ah please don't worry! Ryth who is the main raffle host for us was at a Con this last weekend. So once they get settled back at home they will pass out prizes.

I have been sending them the list of prizes and who gets what the whole time so they will be sent out soon! We just figured it be easier to keep drawing moving due to how many we have left still cuz sending out prizes is easy.
@Above
Ah please don't worry! Ryth who is the main raffle host for us was at a Con this last weekend. So once they get settled back at home they will pass out prizes.

I have been sending them the list of prizes and who gets what the whole time so they will be sent out soon! We just figured it be easier to keep drawing moving due to how many we have left still cuz sending out prizes is easy.
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ghwEnJS.png[/img][/center] Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc. Prizes will be sent by our main raffle host Rythen! You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winner's list. If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2489734#post_34424712]Prizes list is updated![/url] Please ping both myself and @Rythen with your choice. If you wish to pass on getting a prize, please let me know so I can pull your name and let another get drawn next round! [b]round 10:[/b] 1. @Vaelar 2. @Faithsoulpyre 3. @Ged 4. @Fairyarmadillo 5. @Hatsunemiku 6. @Nirnrootnoises 7. @Booktwist 8. @Galloskye 9. @Elaendorlien 10. @Rustyace (from last round) [size=1]@GrecianZephyrus @Shihana @halforq @PunsandShips @SassmasterMaxie @FutureMopie @1Kazan1 @echolaliate @Doomy @SpitfiresOnIce @GloryEternal @Stormwing27 @liramyne @Ravaarian @Yeevy @tranquilitea @xShirokuma @Happs @PrinceYuu @Potterhead @Namek @Dragonaxew @Nuclearhit @SableSsare @Sanati @Plushstiel @LingwysticMistic @GlitchEnder @Thysiria @KokichiOuma @kingslayers @LynterriaHatake @Shadowwave @SilverBranches @EternallySacred @Gravebloom @FeralRookie @mysticpenguin @Midna03 @LostSketchbook @posibee @SwampQween @AlmightyAmu @Unika @Stellatrix13 @VanillaCapricorn @Saronai [/size]
ghwEnJS.png

Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc.

Prizes will be sent by our main raffle host Rythen!

You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winner's list.

If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners.

Prizes list is updated!

Please ping both myself and @Rythen with your choice.
If you wish to pass on getting a prize, please let me know so I can pull your name and let another get drawn next round!
round 10:
1. @Vaelar
2. @Faithsoulpyre
3. @Ged
4. @Fairyarmadillo
5. @Hatsunemiku
6. @Nirnrootnoises
7. @Booktwist
8. @Galloskye
9. @Elaendorlien
10. @Rustyace (from last round)

@GrecianZephyrus @Shihana @halforq @PunsandShips @SassmasterMaxie @FutureMopie @1Kazan1 @echolaliate @Doomy @SpitfiresOnIce @GloryEternal @Stormwing27 @liramyne @Ravaarian @Yeevy @tranquilitea @xShirokuma @Happs @PrinceYuu @Potterhead @Namek @Dragonaxew @Nuclearhit @SableSsare @Sanati @Plushstiel @LingwysticMistic @GlitchEnder @Thysiria @KokichiOuma @kingslayers @LynterriaHatake @Shadowwave @SilverBranches @EternallySacred @Gravebloom @FeralRookie @mysticpenguin @Midna03 @LostSketchbook @posibee @SwampQween @AlmightyAmu @Unika @Stellatrix13 @VanillaCapricorn @Saronai
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Rythen @Panderz thanks for running this!

1. Plagueling
2. Gust
3. Slow Friends
3. Droplet
4. Acolight
5. Shadowling
6. Make A Trail

@Rythen @Panderz thanks for running this!

1. Plagueling
2. Gust
3. Slow Friends
3. Droplet
4. Acolight
5. Shadowling
6. Make A Trail

tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@Rythen @Panderz
never expected to get picked :o thanks for the raffle!

1. Gust
2. Acolight
3. Dawn Breaking
@Rythen @Panderz
never expected to get picked :o thanks for the raffle!

1. Gust
2. Acolight
3. Dawn Breaking
lightshieldr.png
@Panderz @Rythen
This is awesome! ;o; I didn't think I'd win something!

1. Make a Trail
2. Pebbles
3. Sprout Feathers
4. Garb of The Eleven
5. This Bird is On Fire
6. At Least It's Not a Mammertee
7. BunBuns
@Panderz @Rythen
This is awesome! ;o; I didn't think I'd win something!

1. Make a Trail
2. Pebbles
3. Sprout Feathers
4. Garb of The Eleven
5. This Bird is On Fire
6. At Least It's Not a Mammertee
7. BunBuns
Bro I'm just here for a good time || They/Them
@Panderz @Rythen
Thanks in advance!

1. Shadowling
2. Dawn Breaking