Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lift Yourself! (closed. Thank you!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Passenger

ahh I can't decide which one I want, will these be limited?

I swear y'all accent makers decided to release hot accents on the same day and I'm going to be broke
@Passenger

ahh I can't decide which one I want, will these be limited?

I swear y'all accent makers decided to release hot accents on the same day and I'm going to be broke
UwUnl7O.png
@Nevros

Not necessarily. I usually shelve skins after orders die down and getting enough copies back to fulfill the orders I have. I generally don't reprint after but I am always open to private 1-off prints of existing skins for people who want a copy if they provide a blueprint and a small fee.

did we? O:
@Nevros

Not necessarily. I usually shelve skins after orders die down and getting enough copies back to fulfill the orders I have. I generally don't reprint after but I am always open to private 1-off prints of existing skins for people who want a copy if they provide a blueprint and a small fee.

did we? O:
NnYxXrI.png
@passenger Can I ask one question? Is these are limited accents? I can't afford for it now and both two of them are soooo cool works :'D.. I lost my words...

And pinglist please!
@passenger Can I ask one question? Is these are limited accents? I can't afford for it now and both two of them are soooo cool works :'D.. I lost my words...

And pinglist please!
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
@Passenger
I'm interested in a copy of Scoop-diddy-Whoop and These Bars and please add me to your pinglist!
@Passenger
I'm interested in a copy of Scoop-diddy-Whoop and These Bars and please add me to your pinglist!
tastefulmarketing.gif
@passenger

One for Whoop please ^^
@passenger

One for Whoop please ^^
@Passenger

Scoop-diddy-Whoop has one last spot?

will you be running this again or is the last run?
@Passenger

Scoop-diddy-Whoop has one last spot?

will you be running this again or is the last run?
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@Passenger
slots for both please!
@Passenger
slots for both please!
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@Passenger
One of each please :)
@Passenger
One of each please :)
@Passenger
one slot for Scoop-diddy-Whoop please^^
@Passenger
one slot for Scoop-diddy-Whoop please^^
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@WHDE @GalaPyre They aren't limited to three runs, though I only leave them open for a period of time! As runs fill up I'll add more spots haha. I won't be running this publicly after this. I always leave the option for people who've missed the public run to get their own copy through me by providing a blueprint and a small gem fee.
@WHDE @GalaPyre They aren't limited to three runs, though I only leave them open for a period of time! As runs fill up I'll add more spots haha. I won't be running this publicly after this. I always leave the option for people who've missed the public run to get their own copy through me by providing a blueprint and a small gem fee.
NnYxXrI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9