Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Psychonauts
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
hEEEEEEEEEEY this has been dead for almost two months now!
i kind of want it to stay alive or active enough till psychonauts 2 comes out so we can nerd out about that on here (or maybe just make a new thread for it idk)
but that's not why im here!
i currently have enough money to back Psychonauts 2 and get my name in the credits :D
I dunno if i will since hte cheapest one is like $59 i believe, which is a lot just for the sake of getting my name in the credits, but i really want to! Psychonauts has been a big part of my videogaming in my childhood and recently as well.
Also i recently showed my irl friend Psychonauts and helped her beat the whole thing :D it was fun to watch!
hEEEEEEEEEEY this has been dead for almost two months now!
i kind of want it to stay alive or active enough till psychonauts 2 comes out so we can nerd out about that on here (or maybe just make a new thread for it idk)
but that's not why im here!
i currently have enough money to back Psychonauts 2 and get my name in the credits :D
I dunno if i will since hte cheapest one is like $59 i believe, which is a lot just for the sake of getting my name in the credits, but i really want to! Psychonauts has been a big part of my videogaming in my childhood and recently as well.
Also i recently showed my irl friend Psychonauts and helped her beat the whole thing :D it was fun to watch!
clickity_click.gif
Awesome! Oh man I am so pumped! I’ve been doing a lot of chatting in the official Double Fine Discord and there are AMAs about Psychonauts 2 like almost every day. Sadly I’ve Been super busy so I’ve had to temporarily abandon my second play through. Maybe I’ll Get back to it some day. But, in other news, I have a Cruller fandragon now! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42441091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424411/42441091_350.png[/img] [/url] I’ve actually been doing a lot of research about Disdociative Identity Disorder, And I tried to sort of reconcile the facts with Psychonauts canon and turn all of that into an FR dragon, lol! And the reason it’s Cruller and not Raz or anyone else is because a Cruller is a type of donut and my name system in my lair dictated that all dragons from outside the clan must be named after sweets of some kind.
Awesome! Oh man I am so pumped!
I’ve been doing a lot of chatting in the official Double Fine Discord and there are AMAs about Psychonauts 2 like almost every day.

Sadly I’ve Been super busy so I’ve had to temporarily abandon my second play through. Maybe I’ll Get back to it some day.

But, in other news, I have a Cruller fandragon now!

42441091_350.png

I’ve actually been doing a lot of research about Disdociative Identity Disorder, And I tried to sort of reconcile the facts with Psychonauts canon and turn all of that into an FR dragon, lol!

And the reason it’s Cruller and not Raz or anyone else is because a Cruller is a type of donut and my name system in my lair dictated that all dragons from outside the clan must be named after sweets of some kind.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
That's actually a really good Cruller fandragon oh my goodness :O
And i didn't know there was a discord! If youre able could you send me an invite link?
That's actually a really good Cruller fandragon oh my goodness :O
And i didn't know there was a discord! If youre able could you send me an invite link?
clickity_click.gif
Thank you!! I was super excited when I got him!

Let me see if I can find it.... i’m NerdWings on Discord btw
Thank you!! I was super excited when I got him!

Let me see if I can find it.... i’m NerdWings on Discord btw
Alright!
And yeah, youre really good at making the outfits for fandragons. I know about barely any of the FR apparel so finding the right clothes is difficult.
Alright!
And yeah, youre really good at making the outfits for fandragons. I know about barely any of the FR apparel so finding the right clothes is difficult.
clickity_click.gif
https://discord.gg/nEcWfXQ

There you go, that should do it!
https://discord.gg/nEcWfXQ

There you go, that should do it!
I actually had a different outfit planned for him, but I just ended up going into my hoard and throwing on anything green, plus whatever Marva’s eyes and Wise whiskers

I used this one website that has a catalog of every FR item by color
I actually had a different outfit planned for him, but I just ended up going into my hoard and throwing on anything green, plus whatever Marva’s eyes and Wise whiskers

I used this one website that has a catalog of every FR item by color
This was the outfit I had planned, but I think the actual one came out better!

Noble Psychomaster
This was the outfit I had planned, but I think the actual one came out better!

Noble Psychomaster
Thanks for the invite! Im on that server now :>
And both look good! Good thing FR has a mustache item
Thanks for the invite! Im on that server now :>
And both look good! Good thing FR has a mustache item
clickity_click.gif
Thank god for mustaches
Thank god for mustaches
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13