Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Commission CLOSED (new shop soon)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@artemystica
@LostPeep
@Desphiria
Do you three know what you would like? If you are not set yet, that is okay! I just want to up my prices and I would not want to charge you more than you were expecting when I put you on the waitlist.
@artemystica
@LostPeep
@Desphiria
Do you three know what you would like? If you are not set yet, that is okay! I just want to up my prices and I would not want to charge you more than you were expecting when I put you on the waitlist.
A shaded fullbody of Eos :0 i'll pay with 7k t and 2 gems @DragonPirate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40810224] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408103/40810224_350.png[/img] [/url]
A shaded fullbody of Eos :0 i'll pay with 7k t and 2 gems
@DragonPirate

40810224_350.png

forgot.png
@LostPeep
Thank you! I'll keep note of it
(also shaded full bodies are 10k or 10 gems, so the payment you said is either 1 gem or 1k short)
@LostPeep
Thank you! I'll keep note of it
(also shaded full bodies are 10k or 10 gems, so the payment you said is either 1 gem or 1k short)
oh oof
then can i pay with 3 gems and 7k treasure? :0
@DragonPirate
oh oof
then can i pay with 3 gems and 7k treasure? :0
@DragonPirate
forgot.png
@LostPeep
Yep! Of course
@LostPeep
Yep! Of course
^^alright thank you @DragonPirate
^^alright thank you @DragonPirate
forgot.png
[quote name="DragonPirate" date="2018-08-18 04:44:17" ] @BinksSake Hi! Sorry but currently I am not accepting anymore commissions. I could put you on the pinglist so you'll be notified when there's a sale, I'm opening/closing shop, and other news :3 [/quote] I'd love to be on the pinglist! That sounds great, thank you very much.
DragonPirate wrote on 2018-08-18 04:44:17:
@BinksSake
Hi! Sorry but currently I am not accepting anymore commissions. I could put you on the pinglist so you'll be notified when there's a sale, I'm opening/closing shop, and other news :3
I'd love to be on the pinglist! That sounds great, thank you very much.
@DragonPirate

Yeah, I want a full body colored, human picture. In a type of tribal outfit I picked some ref pictures for cause it has to be a for a group I want to join.
@DragonPirate

Yeah, I want a full body colored, human picture. In a type of tribal outfit I picked some ref pictures for cause it has to be a for a group I want to join.
@Desphira alright I'll add the price to the list so I don't forget
@Desphira alright I'll add the price to the list so I don't forget
@artmystica
my current customer is taking a while to answer. I can start on your piece if you want. but if they come back I'll put it on pause
@artmystica
my current customer is taking a while to answer. I can start on your piece if you want. but if they come back I'll put it on pause
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26