Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hogwarts RP Sign-ups!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
((How quickly will you be expecting posts? Want to make sure any plans I have won't interfere, and then I'll be happy to create a character!))
((How quickly will you be expecting posts? Want to make sure any plans I have won't interfere, and then I'll be happy to create a character!))
@RoanSaber Do you mean accepting? Because I'm on pretty much all the time so pretty quick I guess xD
@RoanSaber Do you mean accepting? Because I'm on pretty much all the time so pretty quick I guess xD
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
To rephrase, I really meant to ask what your definition of "active" was -- I've encountered varying definitions depending on the RP. However, I recall your note about removing characters should we need to travel. That works for me! One Ravenclaw coming right up!!
To rephrase, I really meant to ask what your definition of "active" was -- I've encountered varying definitions depending on the RP. However, I recall your note about removing characters should we need to travel. That works for me! One Ravenclaw coming right up!!
@RoanSaber Oh, okay! I was a bit confused there for a second sorry lol
@RoanSaber Oh, okay! I was a bit confused there for a second sorry lol
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
NAME / / Sophie Hughes
AGE / / 14
SPECIES / / Human (Average, not plain nor strikingly beautiful, Sophie has light brown curly locks of hair cascading down to the middle of her back, and appreciably average dark brown eyes that generally sparkle with humor.)
GENDER / / Female
YEAR / / 4th year
PATRONUS / / Bear (and if you care to know the difference, specifically a very shaggy grizzly)
BLOOD / / Half-blood (Dad is a wizard, mum is a muggle. She still cooks way better than him, even without magic!)
WAND / / Laurel wood, 12 ½”, Dragon Heartstring, squishy and very flexible
HOUSE / / Ravenclaw
POSITION / / Beater (2nd year on the team)

PERSONALITY / / Though a bit shy, Sophie is very easy going and tends to get along with everyone. She’ll smile at you in the hallway if you make eye contact, but she’s not one to start a conversation and has never seen value in small talk. Sophie is happily independent, and never the first to make a move in a friendship, but once she’s included, she’s a fiercely loyal friend who enjoys socializing. Sophie is a bookworm only in the sense that her nose is usually reading some new fiction novel or another. Her school textbooks are often left untouched and collecting dust in her dormitory. Luckily, she’s a quick learner, and pays attention in class or her grades wouldn’t be nearly as high. When she’s not in class or practicing new spells, Sophie’s heart and soul is poured into her Quidditch practice. Though some of her classmates have started to find more interest (and even relationships) with boys, Sophie can be unintentionally intimidating – particularly walking back to the castle spattered with mud, still swinging her beater’s bat with enthusiasm – and the boys have yet to pluck up the courage to ask her out.

BIO / / Sophie’s father, Thadius works in the Department of Magical Artifacts and Catastrophes as a member of the Muggle-Worthy Excuses Committee. With only one child, Thadius brings home enough to support the small family. Sophie’s mum, Maredith manages their small farm in Cambridgeshire, while breeding and training horses for the muggle sport of Fox Hunting. While her mum appreciates her father’s magic, Meredith continues to believe nothing can get the job done like good old fashioned muggle elbow grease, and Sophie was raised to appreciate the value of hard work with or without magic. Both parents were delighted when Sophie started exhibiting signs of magical talent though, and gifted her a beautiful Barn Owl named Lucy when her Hogwarts letter arrived.
NAME / / Sophie Hughes
AGE / / 14
SPECIES / / Human (Average, not plain nor strikingly beautiful, Sophie has light brown curly locks of hair cascading down to the middle of her back, and appreciably average dark brown eyes that generally sparkle with humor.)
GENDER / / Female
YEAR / / 4th year
PATRONUS / / Bear (and if you care to know the difference, specifically a very shaggy grizzly)
BLOOD / / Half-blood (Dad is a wizard, mum is a muggle. She still cooks way better than him, even without magic!)
WAND / / Laurel wood, 12 ½”, Dragon Heartstring, squishy and very flexible
HOUSE / / Ravenclaw
POSITION / / Beater (2nd year on the team)

PERSONALITY / / Though a bit shy, Sophie is very easy going and tends to get along with everyone. She’ll smile at you in the hallway if you make eye contact, but she’s not one to start a conversation and has never seen value in small talk. Sophie is happily independent, and never the first to make a move in a friendship, but once she’s included, she’s a fiercely loyal friend who enjoys socializing. Sophie is a bookworm only in the sense that her nose is usually reading some new fiction novel or another. Her school textbooks are often left untouched and collecting dust in her dormitory. Luckily, she’s a quick learner, and pays attention in class or her grades wouldn’t be nearly as high. When she’s not in class or practicing new spells, Sophie’s heart and soul is poured into her Quidditch practice. Though some of her classmates have started to find more interest (and even relationships) with boys, Sophie can be unintentionally intimidating – particularly walking back to the castle spattered with mud, still swinging her beater’s bat with enthusiasm – and the boys have yet to pluck up the courage to ask her out.

BIO / / Sophie’s father, Thadius works in the Department of Magical Artifacts and Catastrophes as a member of the Muggle-Worthy Excuses Committee. With only one child, Thadius brings home enough to support the small family. Sophie’s mum, Maredith manages their small farm in Cambridgeshire, while breeding and training horses for the muggle sport of Fox Hunting. While her mum appreciates her father’s magic, Meredith continues to believe nothing can get the job done like good old fashioned muggle elbow grease, and Sophie was raised to appreciate the value of hard work with or without magic. Both parents were delighted when Sophie started exhibiting signs of magical talent though, and gifted her a beautiful Barn Owl named Lucy when her Hogwarts letter arrived.
@RoanSaber Looks great ^^ Although, you must ask for quidditch ranks.
@RoanSaber Looks great ^^ Although, you must ask for quidditch ranks.
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
Meep, meant to make that a request and not just a solid part of the bio -- I was too excited!! Could I formally, and humbly request the position of a Ravenclaw Beater? If not, I will edit the Bio to adjust ;)
Meep, meant to make that a request and not just a solid part of the bio -- I was too excited!! Could I formally, and humbly request the position of a Ravenclaw Beater? If not, I will edit the Bio to adjust ;)
Yes! You may have the rank! Approved :)
Yes! You may have the rank! Approved :)
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
NAME / / Adelia Jane Crutchley

AGE / / Thirteen years old

SPECIES / / Human. She's is considered pretty to most really. She has short brown hair with large blue eyes. She's short but petite. And she has small freckles on the tip of her nose and on her cheeks.

GENDER / / Female (she/her)

YEAR / / Third year

PATRONUS / / Cat (Calico cat to be specific)

BLOOD / / Muggle-born

WAND / / Unicorn hair core

HOUSE / / Hufflepuff

POSITION / / Student

PERSONALITY / / She is usually quiet. Concealed in her books and schoolwork. However, she is also kind and sweet. Adelia has a cheerful but slightly awkward nature. But on the other hand, she can be fiery and sassy.

BIO / / ((Currently a w.i.p.))

OTHER / /
NAME / / Adelia Jane Crutchley

AGE / / Thirteen years old

SPECIES / / Human. She's is considered pretty to most really. She has short brown hair with large blue eyes. She's short but petite. And she has small freckles on the tip of her nose and on her cheeks.

GENDER / / Female (she/her)

YEAR / / Third year

PATRONUS / / Cat (Calico cat to be specific)

BLOOD / / Muggle-born

WAND / / Unicorn hair core

HOUSE / / Hufflepuff

POSITION / / Student

PERSONALITY / / She is usually quiet. Concealed in her books and schoolwork. However, she is also kind and sweet. Adelia has a cheerful but slightly awkward nature. But on the other hand, she can be fiery and sassy.

BIO / / ((Currently a w.i.p.))

OTHER / /
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
@Leraa I changed my characters hair color to blue. I can always change it back, but I felt like maybe we needed a bit of variety between our female students. It seemed like we had a bit of a monopoly with cute brunettes.
@Leraa I changed my characters hair color to blue. I can always change it back, but I felt like maybe we needed a bit of variety between our female students. It seemed like we had a bit of a monopoly with cute brunettes.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8