Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ya'll know what should get rebooted next
1 2 3 4 5
Birdskull or gentlemen’s sets would be my hope but I also see some other ideas I support like revamping or creating new sets for steampunk and cowels/mantles
Birdskull or gentlemen’s sets would be my hope but I also see some other ideas I support like revamping or creating new sets for steampunk and cowels/mantles
4xTBSTZ.png
I really hope they update The steampunk apparel!
I really hope they update The steampunk apparel!
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
i hope or some steampunk updates

...but hopefully they don't change them too much if they update it... i love the goggles as they are rn
i hope or some steampunk updates

...but hopefully they don't change them too much if they update it... i love the goggles as they are rn
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
steampunk apparel pls
steampunk apparel pls
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
The mage sets are actually pretty recent additions, so a revamp is extremely unlikely. Also, I like them.

I was actually just thinking about what additions could be made to the flowerfall sets. Maybe a headpiece like Tomo's, or even a soft flowery cape. I'd love that.
The mage sets are actually pretty recent additions, so a revamp is extremely unlikely. Also, I like them.

I was actually just thinking about what additions could be made to the flowerfall sets. Maybe a headpiece like Tomo's, or even a soft flowery cape. I'd love that.
I'd love birdskulls to be updated, I'm just afraid that they won't fit my main dragon anymore if they're updated
Still, I'd love to see an update on them, as long as the colors stay the same
I'd love birdskulls to be updated, I'm just afraid that they won't fit my main dragon anymore if they're updated
Still, I'd love to see an update on them, as long as the colors stay the same
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
The mage sets aren't old though, like 2016 I think, and don't need updating. The shading and line width are current with the art style today. Every apparel set is going to have clipping issues with other sets and not every set is going to appeal to everyone.

The issues with the stuff they are fixing: high line weight, paste-and-rotate for different breeds/sexes (like the bows were,) mismatched shading, and generally poor perspective. Not that people don't like them but that they don't match FR's current style or quality.
For the most part, the sets that need updated are the ones that were launched with FR.

I'm thinking they might do birdskull or sandwastes.

I would love to see a proper full wizard's set to go with the hats we already have though, and an art update along with it. We have mages, witches, sorcerers (haunted flame,) sages, healers... I just want a frumpled old wizards robe and well-traveled boots. And beards. Dragon beards.
The mage sets aren't old though, like 2016 I think, and don't need updating. The shading and line width are current with the art style today. Every apparel set is going to have clipping issues with other sets and not every set is going to appeal to everyone.

The issues with the stuff they are fixing: high line weight, paste-and-rotate for different breeds/sexes (like the bows were,) mismatched shading, and generally poor perspective. Not that people don't like them but that they don't match FR's current style or quality.
For the most part, the sets that need updated are the ones that were launched with FR.

I'm thinking they might do birdskull or sandwastes.

I would love to see a proper full wizard's set to go with the hats we already have though, and an art update along with it. We have mages, witches, sorcerers (haunted flame,) sages, healers... I just want a frumpled old wizards robe and well-traveled boots. And beards. Dragon beards.
Sandwastes apparel please!!

It's so underrated, and I would love updated art + new colors/peices for those sets. Fr is lacking on the good nomad apparel that my windy heart requires.
Sandwastes apparel please!!

It's so underrated, and I would love updated art + new colors/peices for those sets. Fr is lacking on the good nomad apparel that my windy heart requires.
lant.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gifDgYIir9.pngNUA5pse.png7L6SR4L.png98aOAVj.pngtzGTYui.pnggIdKUw8.pngEs5S3lS.pngjX5nUFY.pngL5LpFfw.png43fAQkp.pngtumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflant.gif
I'll admit, I'm lowkey afraid of them revamping the birdskull set because what if they lose their rugged look/make the headpieces layer incorrectly with other head apparel?

I'd like to see a Steampunk & Flourish Jewelry revamp, though; I want more Steampunk pieces & to see the perspective on the Flourish necklaces get fixed.
I'll admit, I'm lowkey afraid of them revamping the birdskull set because what if they lose their rugged look/make the headpieces layer incorrectly with other head apparel?

I'd like to see a Steampunk & Flourish Jewelry revamp, though; I want more Steampunk pieces & to see the perspective on the Flourish necklaces get fixed.
.... Whar about the teardrop sets?
And the cowls
I love them but I admit they can look awful next to the mantles

I'm fine with any as long as they don't make it terribly different
.... Whar about the teardrop sets?
And the cowls
I love them but I admit they can look awful next to the mantles

I'm fine with any as long as they don't make it terribly different
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
1 2 3 4 5