Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s]Pretty White XYX MultiGaze Imp~
1 2 3
x
x
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
[center][img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/130078147/original.gif[/img][/center]
original.gif
QsENFIw.png
c
c
QsENFIw.png
x
x
QsENFIw.png
c
c
QsENFIw.png
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Fea6BwMIoNk0ZRm/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
giphy.gif
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel i dont have any of the joxar apparel/familiars, unless you mean like the granite guardian from last years earth flight event, i have two of the Grey river flight, two of the Brightwing dwarf hainu, two nightmares, and two Scaleside noggles. For apparel i have 2 lions helmet, 2 mages peony bag, 2 lavendar highnoon hank,
@SakuraAngel i dont have any of the joxar apparel/familiars, unless you mean like the granite guardian from last years earth flight event, i have two of the Grey river flight, two of the Brightwing dwarf hainu, two nightmares, and two Scaleside noggles. For apparel i have 2 lions helmet, 2 mages peony bag, 2 lavendar highnoon hank,
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@SakuraAngel
Oh gosh she’s gorgeous~ Plus, you had me at Haku. If she doesn’t sell in a few days, could you let me know? I’m totally considering buying her, but want to free up some lair space first.
@SakuraAngel
Oh gosh she’s gorgeous~ Plus, you had me at Haku. If she doesn’t sell in a few days, could you let me know? I’m totally considering buying her, but want to free up some lair space first.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@umbreonknight Unfortunately I'm looking for gems/treasure atm no less than 100-200kt, with exceptions for certain FR items (she's a really rare hatch).~ Sorry!

@ObsidianMage I'll definitely let you know!^^ Did you have a price/name for her (if you'd like me to write some bio/lore)?
@umbreonknight Unfortunately I'm looking for gems/treasure atm no less than 100-200kt, with exceptions for certain FR items (she's a really rare hatch).~ Sorry!

@ObsidianMage I'll definitely let you know!^^ Did you have a price/name for her (if you'd like me to write some bio/lore)?
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel
What about Hakira for a name? And I'd definitely be able to pay at least 100kt for her, and possibly some of the volcanic vents armor if you're interested. :)
@SakuraAngel
What about Hakira for a name? And I'd definitely be able to pay at least 100kt for her, and possibly some of the volcanic vents armor if you're interested. :)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 3