Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hello, im new here...
1 2 3
@DuckNewton Each week, one of the flights has dominance, and gets bonuses for that week. Currently, the dominating flight is Earth. However, if your flight comes in second or third place, they also get some bonuses, but not as much as first place.
@DuckNewton Each week, one of the flights has dominance, and gets bonuses for that week. Currently, the dominating flight is Earth. However, if your flight comes in second or third place, they also get some bonuses, but not as much as first place.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
o okie ooo Shadow's first for next week
o okie ooo Shadow's first for next week
dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=24&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=14&winggene=14&wings=174&auth=9dcc3e089bd743b01a182a8306a947a173f7c6d0&dummyext=prev.png dream baby
*sword voice* Hellooooo, @DuckNewton. I see you've finally embraced your destiny...

but seriously, welcome! If you're feeling overwhelmed by all the stuff you can do on this site, browse the forums for a while. Help/guides especially. Maybe make a post in the Shadow forum introducing yourself? (idk I don't know what the heck goes on in Shadow.) There are always plenty of newbie giveaways to be found, and don't stress about taking advantage of them -- most users (myself included) would be overjoyed to find a nice home for the dragons they can't keep for whatever reason.
*sword voice* Hellooooo, @DuckNewton. I see you've finally embraced your destiny...

but seriously, welcome! If you're feeling overwhelmed by all the stuff you can do on this site, browse the forums for a while. Help/guides especially. Maybe make a post in the Shadow forum introducing yourself? (idk I don't know what the heck goes on in Shadow.) There are always plenty of newbie giveaways to be found, and don't stress about taking advantage of them -- most users (myself included) would be overjoyed to find a nice home for the dragons they can't keep for whatever reason.
OMG A FELLOW TAZ NERD YESSSSS

oh and thanks!
OMG A FELLOW TAZ NERD YESSSSS

oh and thanks!
dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=24&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=14&winggene=14&wings=174&auth=9dcc3e089bd743b01a182a8306a947a173f7c6d0&dummyext=prev.png dream baby
By the way, @DuckNewton, there’s a reason we do the @ thing. If you want us to know you replied to us, type @ and then our username. (For example, if you wanted to reply to me, or tell me something, you would type @SashaFiredrake )
By the way, @DuckNewton, there’s a reason we do the @ thing. If you want us to know you replied to us, type @ and then our username. (For example, if you wanted to reply to me, or tell me something, you would type @SashaFiredrake )
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
if you evr want to recap anything, you can also click the little question mark they have at the corner of the page :o
if you evr want to recap anything, you can also click the little question mark they have at the corner of the page :o
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika thanks!
@MistressMacchika thanks!
[quote name="DuckNewton" date="2018-08-15 08:15:50" ] And what is the dominance? [/quote] Dominance is basically a measure of how many dragons a flight exalts in a given week and grants bonuses for the flights that win. The dominance varies from week to week, as any flight can "push" in a given week. Pushing is basically striving to get a high spot on the dom board and exalting leveled dragons to fulfill that wish. There are three types of pushes, soft profit, hard profit, and conquest. It's best you get into that later.
DuckNewton wrote on 2018-08-15 08:15:50:
And what is the dominance?
Dominance is basically a measure of how many dragons a flight exalts in a given week and grants bonuses for the flights that win. The dominance varies from week to week, as any flight can "push" in a given week. Pushing is basically striving to get a high spot on the dom board and exalting leveled dragons to fulfill that wish. There are three types of pushes, soft profit, hard profit, and conquest. It's best you get into that later.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i c
i c
hello I am new as well
hello I am new as well
cowfish.gif
1 2 3