Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for your Eyes [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@FuzzyBelly
If you're drawing her hands specifically on the fullbody, can she have a ring on her ring finger? Ya girl got married and I'm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, over the moon for her!
She's also got two little small ringed piercings on the inside curve of her tail spade- but those can honestly ignored as you please.

The first example is good! When I said that tho I just meant that I wanted a small spark of color there even without any necessarily any anywhere else like a colored drawing.
@FuzzyBelly
If you're drawing her hands specifically on the fullbody, can she have a ring on her ring finger? Ya girl got married and I'm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, over the moon for her!
She's also got two little small ringed piercings on the inside curve of her tail spade- but those can honestly ignored as you please.

The first example is good! When I said that tho I just meant that I wanted a small spark of color there even without any necessarily any anywhere else like a colored drawing.
@witchyeevee ahah I gotcha, thanks! AND AAAAAH THATS ADORABLE
@witchyeevee ahah I gotcha, thanks! AND AAAAAH THATS ADORABLE
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
@FuzzyBelly
I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! We're on a pirate ship rn so the captain married us and I'M!!!!!!!!!! I love my gal and her wonderful dashing pirate wife????? They're so cute together????????? My HEART???????????
@FuzzyBelly
I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! We're on a pirate ship rn so the captain married us and I'M!!!!!!!!!! I love my gal and her wonderful dashing pirate wife????? They're so cute together????????? My HEART???????????
@witchyeevee SCREEEECH THAT IS SUCH A CUTE SCENE???? I SEND MY BLESSINGS
@witchyeevee SCREEEECH THAT IS SUCH A CUTE SCENE???? I SEND MY BLESSINGS
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

@FuzzyBelly
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO DRAW THEIR WEDDING AND THEM WITH THEIR RINGS!!!!!!! I LOVE them lis t e n .
Th ANK YOU BTW IT MEANS A LOT!!!!

Later I want to commission for them both together,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But that's for when I actually have cash monee to throw at someone.
@FuzzyBelly
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO DRAW THEIR WEDDING AND THEM WITH THEIR RINGS!!!!!!! I LOVE them lis t e n .
Th ANK YOU BTW IT MEANS A LOT!!!!

Later I want to commission for them both together,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But that's for when I actually have cash monee to throw at someone.
@Fuzzybelly

Ah, hey, couldn't help but notice I'm not in the slots? Just checking to see if my commission wasn't forgotten!
@Fuzzybelly

Ah, hey, couldn't help but notice I'm not in the slots? Just checking to see if my commission wasn't forgotten!
coatlTysiln_zps04034c8a.png
Awesome art!!!!!!
@kipuka
Pinging myself to find you later!
Awesome art!!!!!!
@kipuka
Pinging myself to find you later!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@larissaofthesea you haven't been forgotten! Sorry, I think you ordered at a time when I had very limited access to internet and I couldn't stay around to edit the post. I go through the thread frequently to check who's ordered, so I haven't missed you!
@larissaofthesea you haven't been forgotten! Sorry, I think you ordered at a time when I had very limited access to internet and I couldn't stay around to edit the post. I go through the thread frequently to check who's ordered, so I haven't missed you!
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

@lae sORRY I'M SO SLOW AT THESE HOLY COW I've finally got it for you! I hope you like it, many misadventures happened with the linework before it ended up as you see it now. What cute kids, though! Thanks for ordering! [img]https://i.imgur.com/xOdOETQ.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/xOdOETQ.png[/img][/code]
@lae sORRY I'M SO SLOW AT THESE HOLY COW I've finally got it for you! I hope you like it, many misadventures happened with the linework before it ended up as you see it now. What cute kids, though! Thanks for ordering!
xOdOETQ.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xOdOETQ.png[/img]
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

@FuzzyBelly

Don't worry, it was SO worth the wait! Thank you thank you thank you, it's SO TOTALLY AWESOME AWWWW! You're so talented! Thank you again! ^_____^
@FuzzyBelly

Don't worry, it was SO worth the wait! Thank you thank you thank you, it's SO TOTALLY AWESOME AWWWW! You're so talented! Thank you again! ^_____^
84480400.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12