Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 20kt/g TUBMG!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 380 381
[center]@LadyChipmunk This partial gened G1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42512307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425124/42512307_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Date Plumed Anklets][item=Simple Gold Necklace][item= Simple Pearly Wing Bangles][/center]
@LadyChipmunk

This partial gened G1

42512307_350.png

Date Plumed Anklets Simple Gold Necklace Simple Pearly Wing Bangles
@NorthernLiights claim! TUBMG [item=Illuminated Emblem]
@NorthernLiights
claim!
TUBMG
Illuminated Emblem
i0eM6fJ.png
@Zorualuvr Hey there! Just a little notice that the Illuminated Emblem is only 15g on the AH, so you're a bit under the minimum! c:

Edit: Please read all the rules, thank you! ^^; And when sending your offer to grandmaeblob, please make sure it reaches the minimum!

{SKIP ME}
@Zorualuvr Hey there! Just a little notice that the Illuminated Emblem is only 15g on the AH, so you're a bit under the minimum! c:

Edit: Please read all the rules, thank you! ^^; And when sending your offer to grandmaeblob, please make sure it reaches the minimum!

{SKIP ME}
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur
The treasure value is 28kt. The treasure value counts here XD
Oh shoot! Sorry! Addin a few fodder fams!
@Alskasaur
The treasure value is 28kt. The treasure value counts here XD
Oh shoot! Sorry! Addin a few fodder fams!
i0eM6fJ.png
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2018-07-15 02:13:15" ] [center] [*][size=4][font=Arial]For simplicity, use a [b]1:1000 gem to treasure ratio.[/b] When checking AH prices, use whichever is lowest.[/font][/size][/center] [/quote] @Zorualuvr the rules say it's whichever is lowest in the AH ^^
Alskasaur wrote on 2018-07-15 02:13:15:
[*]For simplicity, use a 1:1000 gem to treasure ratio. When checking AH prices, use whichever is lowest.

@Zorualuvr the rules say it's whichever is lowest in the AH ^^
tumblr_inline_nbahk4inlI1snulow.gifFc5Jf2R.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngTreebreederbadge_zpsab4e11aa.pngtumblr_inline_nbahk4inlI1snulow.gif
@Zorualuvr Also I think the mod knows best. @/Alskasaur

@Lemonsinasoup that would work but the tundra has already been transfered
@Zorualuvr Also I think the mod knows best. @/Alskasaur

@Lemonsinasoup that would work but the tundra has already been transfered
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
[s] @NorthernLiights I'll claim then, since Zorualuvr's offer has been invalid for over 2 hours.. (And that tundra is lovely~!) TUBMG [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44289893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442899/44289893_350.png[/img] [/url] This babe, just lemme know a name if you're planning to exalt! + [item=lakelight weaver] + [item=armored greatowl] [/s] @Koyako Oh. Well. Fantastic. Now we're just stuck waiting for them to change their offer then.. =w= @Zorualuvr Are you gonna fix it or not ? It's pretty rude to allow someone else to do the work for u while u get the reward.
@NorthernLiights

I'll claim then, since Zorualuvr's offer has been invalid for over 2 hours.. (And that tundra is lovely~!)

TUBMG

44289893_350.png

This babe, just lemme know a name if you're planning to exalt!

+ Lakelight Weaver + Armored Greatowl

@Koyako Oh. Well. Fantastic. Now we're just stuck waiting for them to change their offer then.. =w=

@Zorualuvr

Are you gonna fix it or not ? It's pretty rude to allow someone else to do the work for u while u get the reward.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Adding items to Zorualuvr's items just to keep this thread moving. [item=Jolly Jester's Cape] [item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover]
Adding items to Zorualuvr's items just to keep this thread moving.

Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Wing Cover
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Zorualuvr @Koyako Claim TUBMG: [item=voltaic stormclaws]
@Zorualuvr
@Koyako
Claim

TUBMG:
Voltaic Stormclaws
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle