Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle Eternal Flame Discussion (DONE)
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
[quote name="VivaFariy" date="2018-08-13 13:15:58" ] [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date="2018-08-13 07:54:21" ] ok but listen,, Abistus adopts Fid and teaches her how to actually save people. and cheesy pickup lines. sets her and Mari up. is the most hyped for them. [/quote] Love it! [size=2]Though not actually adopts because Fiducia has a family, just like take onto her and support her and be a parent-like figure. [/quote] [s]Marita would love to escape her family and join hers[/s]
VivaFariy wrote on 2018-08-13 13:15:58:
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2018-08-13 07:54:21:
ok but listen,, Abistus adopts Fid and teaches her how to actually save people. and cheesy pickup lines. sets her and Mari up. is the most hyped for them.

Love it! Though not actually adopts because Fiducia has a family, just like take onto her and support her and be a parent-like figure.

Marita would love to escape her family and join hers
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
i just wrote something in there, i have no idea what i'm doing
i just wrote something in there, i have no idea what i'm doing
[quote name="TheElfDruid" date="2018-08-13 13:17:51" ] [s]Marita would love to escape her family and join hers[/s] [/quote] oh that's so sad! @ShadowLugia711 that's totally fine! It's a shared space for any fanart for this game :)
TheElfDruid wrote on 2018-08-13 13:17:51:

oh that's so sad!

@ShadowLugia711 that's totally fine! It's a shared space for any fanart for this game :)
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
I wrote Gripa's conclusion <3.
I wrote Gripa's conclusion <3.
@Nudiustertian I read it and I love it!! I just hope he doesn't spend the rest of his life viewing himself as a criminal, the very thing he despises.
@Nudiustertian I read it and I love it!! I just hope he doesn't spend the rest of his life viewing himself as a criminal, the very thing he despises.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
@VivaFariy

Thank you!!! I hope as well, poor bab. I imagine he comes to terms with what happened in this Battle for the Eternal Flame eventually.
@VivaFariy

Thank you!!! I hope as well, poor bab. I imagine he comes to terms with what happened in this Battle for the Eternal Flame eventually.
[quote name="VivaFariy" date="2018-08-13 14:10:15" ] [quote name="TheElfDruid" date="2018-08-13 13:17:51" ] [s]Marita would love to escape her family and join hers[/s] [/quote] oh that's so sad! [/quote] It's not sad. She's a teenager, what teenager hasn't thought of escaping their family? Overdramatic
VivaFariy wrote on 2018-08-13 14:10:15:

oh that's so sad!

It's not sad. She's a teenager, what teenager hasn't thought of escaping their family?
Overdramatic
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
I need to write/draw something about Bericht and her Junior Phoenix Patrol Club soon.

Totally loving the fan creations on the doc btw <3
I need to write/draw something about Bericht and her Junior Phoenix Patrol Club soon.

[quote name="MochaLitte" date="2018-08-13 17:35:43" ] I need to write/draw something about Bericht and her Junior Phoenix Patrol Club soon. Totally loving the fan creations on the doc btw <3 [/quote] Too bad Marita wasn't invited. She only got a french egg omlette recipe ;)
MochaLitte wrote on 2018-08-13 17:35:43:

Too bad Marita wasn't invited. She only got a french egg omlette recipe ;)
[quote name="TheElfDruid" date="2018-08-13 16:47:47" ] [quote name="VivaFariy" date="2018-08-13 14:10:15" ] [quote name="TheElfDruid" date="2018-08-13 13:17:51" ] [s]Marita would love to escape her family and join hers[/s] [/quote] oh that's so sad! [/quote] It's not sad. She's a teenager, what teenager hasn't thought of escaping their family? Overdramatic [/quote] Haha true @MochaLitte I will say, that is not at all what we intended that role to be, but it was funny. Watching people try to figure out what it meant was the best part. Now could you explain, what exactly is the JPPC? And are Maithax and I invited? Do we even want to be a part of it?
TheElfDruid wrote on 2018-08-13 16:47:47:
VivaFariy wrote on 2018-08-13 14:10:15:

oh that's so sad!

It's not sad. She's a teenager, what teenager hasn't thought of escaping their family?
Overdramatic

Haha true

@MochaLitte I will say, that is not at all what we intended that role to be, but it was funny. Watching people try to figure out what it meant was the best part.

Now could you explain, what exactly is the JPPC? And are Maithax and I invited? Do we even want to be a part of it?

It's time to fly.
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122