Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Studs and Studettes- Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@Jeune

I'm def interested! c: Would you prefer ice or plague eyes?
@Jeune

I'm def interested! c: Would you prefer ice or plague eyes?
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii

Huzzah~! Well, I have a bit of a preference for ice eyes, in the case that there are ice babies, but I wouldn't be opposed to either.
@Kaitii

Huzzah~! Well, I have a bit of a preference for ice eyes, in the case that there are ice babies, but I wouldn't be opposed to either.
@Jeune

I have a preference for the ice eyes too so that's fine with me! I'll send her over to you c:
@Jeune

I have a preference for the ice eyes too so that's fine with me! I'll send her over to you c:
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii
Alright~! Would you like me to send over any collateral for you to hold onto, while she stays in my lair?
@Kaitii
Alright~! Would you like me to send over any collateral for you to hold onto, while she stays in my lair?
@Jeune

It's fine, I don't need any, though if you'd like me to hold onto one anyways to make up for the space she takes, that's fine! I've got plenty of room c:
@Jeune

It's fine, I don't need any, though if you'd like me to hold onto one anyways to make up for the space she takes, that's fine! I've got plenty of room c:
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii

Aah, okay! If you don't mind, I'd like to send at least one over... My lair's a little tight for space at the moment. xD;... If they have more than two (hopefully they do) I can always ask my sister to hold onto a couple of my dragons, as well, so there's no worry for hatching delays...
@Kaitii

Aah, okay! If you don't mind, I'd like to send at least one over... My lair's a little tight for space at the moment. xD;... If they have more than two (hopefully they do) I can always ask my sister to hold onto a couple of my dragons, as well, so there's no worry for hatching delays...
@Jeune

That's no problem at all! If they do have a nicely sized clutch and your sister ends up with little space I can offer up some slots as well c:
@Jeune

That's no problem at all! If they do have a nicely sized clutch and your sister ends up with little space I can offer up some slots as well c:
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii

Thank you very much! I'll quickly get Slush from the crossroads and set her up with Angelus. Then I'll see how many of my fellas will have to room with my sister, and with you.
@Kaitii

Thank you very much! I'll quickly get Slush from the crossroads and set her up with Angelus. Then I'll see how many of my fellas will have to room with my sister, and with you.
@Jeune

Sounds good! Hope they have a large clutch c:
@Jeune

Sounds good! Hope they have a large clutch c:
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii;; I looked at Poucet and was like, where have I seen that dragon before? Also, poucet is a pretty name. ovo Anyway, i know hanji wants WC or Coatl booty but I'm afraid I've only got imperial booty available. Coincidentally, the dragon's name is Reiner. He's caribbean iri/teal shim/carribean gem, rtb in 15 days, if you're interested. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2769939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27700/2769939_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kaitii;; I looked at Poucet and was like, where have I seen that dragon before? Also, poucet is a pretty name. ovo

Anyway, i know hanji wants WC or Coatl booty but I'm afraid I've only got imperial booty available. Coincidentally, the dragon's name is Reiner. He's caribbean iri/teal shim/carribean gem, rtb in 15 days, if you're interested.

2769939_350.png
8dtZ7nB.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21