Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Starmap
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 117 118
Starmap/Constellation/Firefly + Glowing... Oof
Starmap/Constellation/Firefly + Glowing... Oof
@OldOneTooth can you imagine black constellation lines as tertiary? :D I think it's really clever to choose it as primary because there would be the same problem as with firefly tert...
@OldOneTooth can you imagine black constellation lines as tertiary? :D I think it's really clever to choose it as primary because there would be the same problem as with firefly tert...
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
I can, as i don't really like the lines as they ruin the stars for me and I love astronomy. They have their place, but I like the ability to turn them off. But ask yourself is the star colour affected by it being a gene? obviously not. They could equally be white lines regardless as tertiary with maybe some nebula or novas thrown in to reflect the true colour.
I can, as i don't really like the lines as they ruin the stars for me and I love astronomy. They have their place, but I like the ability to turn them off. But ask yourself is the star colour affected by it being a gene? obviously not. They could equally be white lines regardless as tertiary with maybe some nebula or novas thrown in to reflect the true colour.
Uff lets wait for the inflatet Prices to go down.. xD
Uff lets wait for the inflatet Prices to go down.. xD
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
SOMEONE GIMME GEMS FOR THIS I BEG!!! XD
SOMEONE GIMME GEMS FOR THIS I BEG!!! XD
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
She/her
Bisexual
Road work ahead? Uh- yeah,
I sure hope it does.

J0opiUV.png cXLlzlV.png v0CPm88.png
OKAMI PROJECT HERE I COME
OKAMI PROJECT HERE I COME
Why is it a gem gene? Wasp and bee make dragons look like insects, iridescent makes the dragon look shinier and changes some of the color, petals/butterfly change some of the colors, metallic and allow make the dragon look like it's made of metal, but starmap doesn't do any of that, it's really just firefly over python, not anything super cool or special. Gem genes usually do something cool with dragons like change some of the colors or change what it looks like they're made of, but this one doesn't
Why is it a gem gene? Wasp and bee make dragons look like insects, iridescent makes the dragon look shinier and changes some of the color, petals/butterfly change some of the colors, metallic and allow make the dragon look like it's made of metal, but starmap doesn't do any of that, it's really just firefly over python, not anything super cool or special. Gem genes usually do something cool with dragons like change some of the colors or change what it looks like they're made of, but this one doesn't
I love the new gene!
I love the new gene!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Next gene could be bubbles or deer - like markings :)
Next gene could be bubbles or deer - like markings :)
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
MY JAW ACTUALLY DROPPED ITS GORGEOUS
MY JAW ACTUALLY DROPPED ITS GORGEOUS
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 117 118