Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving everything away
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hello @JWdagger,

I am sorry to hear you are leaving Flight Rising. I only joined two weeks ago, and I'm really enjoying it. But I do wish you good luck with whatever you end up doing.

If it is possible I would love to get an Unhatched Egg. I saw you have some. If you have Nature, Wind, Light or Ice, that'd be amazing. Nocturne eggs or Bogsneak eggs would be fine too.

I expect thought, that they're already all claimed, so if I could get some familiars, that'd be great. Which familiars don't matter. I don't have that many yet, so I'm sure they'll be new for me.

If all familiars are already taken as well, could I get some chests/openables. Which don't matter. But I've decided to save up as many as I can. :)

Sorry for the long post, and goodluck with giving out all these items. And thanks again for doing so.
Kind regards,
Meadow
Hello @JWdagger,

I am sorry to hear you are leaving Flight Rising. I only joined two weeks ago, and I'm really enjoying it. But I do wish you good luck with whatever you end up doing.

If it is possible I would love to get an Unhatched Egg. I saw you have some. If you have Nature, Wind, Light or Ice, that'd be amazing. Nocturne eggs or Bogsneak eggs would be fine too.

I expect thought, that they're already all claimed, so if I could get some familiars, that'd be great. Which familiars don't matter. I don't have that many yet, so I'm sure they'll be new for me.

If all familiars are already taken as well, could I get some chests/openables. Which don't matter. But I've decided to save up as many as I can. :)

Sorry for the long post, and goodluck with giving out all these items. And thanks again for doing so.
Kind regards,
Meadow
@JWDagger could I PLEASE have the hedgehog?! I have one in real life and having one here would be so cool!! I'm pretty new, so any fodder things that no one else wants I'll take :)
@JWDagger could I PLEASE have the hedgehog?! I have one in real life and having one here would be so cool!! I'm pretty new, so any fodder things that no one else wants I'll take :)
dT9HQge.png
eIK5iG7.png
VpMOGhK.png
+++++aYeaWql.png+++++++J6ryZyV.png +++++ rix3ppo.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
@JWdagge

May I take an egg (either shadow, light, lightning, or wind) and some Gilded Chests please

Thank you for doing this ^^
@JWdagge

May I take an egg (either shadow, light, lightning, or wind) and some Gilded Chests please

Thank you for doing this ^^
@JWDagger May I have 10kt, a firebug, and some food please :3 I just joined a few days ago. thanks you so much!!
@JWDagger May I have 10kt, a firebug, and some food please :3 I just joined a few days ago. thanks you so much!!
DVynlKm.png
@JWDagger

Hello! I'm sad to hear that you're leaving. I hope you have amazing time on whatever you do! ^^

If there's any left, I'd really like any egg. If not, then I would be pleased to receive some treasure and something from the 'speciality' section. ^^ Thanks in advance!
@JWDagger

Hello! I'm sad to hear that you're leaving. I hope you have amazing time on whatever you do! ^^

If there's any left, I'd really like any egg. If not, then I would be pleased to receive some treasure and something from the 'speciality' section. ^^ Thanks in advance!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
@JWdagger I'd be happy with anything if you have stuff left :) sorry to hear you're quitting!
@JWdagger I'd be happy with anything if you have stuff left :) sorry to hear you're quitting!
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
Could I have a chimera, SiproetaStelenes, some treasure and a few leafy packs? If they're not taken of course! Thank you so much for your time! @jwdagger
Could I have a chimera, SiproetaStelenes, some treasure and a few leafy packs? If they're not taken of course! Thank you so much for your time! @jwdagger
@JWdagger

If it's not too much, can I have a Morph gene? If you have one of course, but if you don't, other Specialty items would be cool too!
@JWdagger

If it's not too much, can I have a Morph gene? If you have one of course, but if you don't, other Specialty items would be cool too!
Hi @jwdagger!
are Helios or Hypnotised still available? they are so beautiful can't decide :D

[edited cause SolarRay is taken]
Hi @jwdagger!
are Helios or Hypnotised still available? they are so beautiful can't decide :D

[edited cause SolarRay is taken]
dKI3GhP.pngsqAnULY.gifT4FkJmw.gifBZRfJzD.gifButton1.png
@jwdagger do you still have any chests, speciality or eggs? If not what apparel do you still have? ty!
@jwdagger do you still have any chests, speciality or eggs? If not what apparel do you still have? ty!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23