Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] UM accents
1 2 3 4 5 6
@kanoosh
I did some looking around, and it's listed as reprintable for 400g in the artist's shop, but they seem to be inactive since last November. Does 650g sound alright?
@kanoosh
I did some looking around, and it's listed as reprintable for 400g in the artist's shop, but they seem to be inactive since last November. Does 650g sound alright?
@Turnaboutkid would you be willing to hold Fall Cloak for a bit? like maybe a week? I need to get paid to buy gems but yeah ^_^
@Turnaboutkid would you be willing to hold Fall Cloak for a bit? like maybe a week? I need to get paid to buy gems but yeah ^_^
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz
I can do that!
@fitz
I can do that!
@Turnaboutkid could I reserve Eden (pearlcatcher f)?
@Turnaboutkid could I reserve Eden (pearlcatcher f)?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas
Sure thing, I can hold it for a bit!
@Jeevas
Sure thing, I can hold it for a bit!
@Turnaboutkid
Oh awesome!
Hmm, it's totally a fair price for sure just more than I have atm and I'm not sure if I'm wanting to buy gems for it lol
If someone else comes along they can for sure have it first since I'm being weird and on the fence!!
@Turnaboutkid
Oh awesome!
Hmm, it's totally a fair price for sure just more than I have atm and I'm not sure if I'm wanting to buy gems for it lol
If someone else comes along they can for sure have it first since I'm being weird and on the fence!!
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster
8J3iRuA.gif Wphjjuc.gif 2VuPBc1.gif
@Turnaboutkid Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Just a tip for next time; if you have so many lists that it's going to trigger FR's post content limit, you can use the duplicate removal site we link in the rules. Just please make sure to fish out each search's keywords first c:
@Turnaboutkid Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Just a tip for next time; if you have so many lists that it's going to trigger FR's post content limit, you can use the duplicate removal site we link in the rules. Just please make sure to fish out each search's keywords first c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
Thank you! I’ll remember that for next time. I was a little lost on how to use that site this time, haha
@Tiriea
Thank you! I’ll remember that for next time. I was a little lost on how to use that site this time, haha
@Turnaboutkid

What kinds of items would you consider as potential trades? I am interested in Glorious Flight.

Edit: I also just noticed that there is a copy of that accent on the AH right now for 1200 so if you were to consider a trade of some sort would you also be willing to lower your price on it?
@Turnaboutkid

What kinds of items would you consider as potential trades? I am interested in Glorious Flight.

Edit: I also just noticed that there is a copy of that accent on the AH right now for 1200 so if you were to consider a trade of some sort would you also be willing to lower your price on it?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6