Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] fully stoned LVL 25 w/ art
1 2
@Kuraike agreeing with the above comment, but in addition he's gone through a full gene change and comes with art, i don't think he'd be so cheap compared to other floor level 25s as to sell for only 200g. dragons with no stones can still sell for even 300g, and I'm hoping to get a but more out of him. thank you for the suggestion though

oh. edit-yeah most people want elim, but this is still considered a full build, just not the best

@XxyunyunxX no preference, you can pay in g,t, a mix of both, or even suggest trades if you really want to

thanks for your interest
@Kuraike agreeing with the above comment, but in addition he's gone through a full gene change and comes with art, i don't think he'd be so cheap compared to other floor level 25s as to sell for only 200g. dragons with no stones can still sell for even 300g, and I'm hoping to get a but more out of him. thank you for the suggestion though

oh. edit-yeah most people want elim, but this is still considered a full build, just not the best

@XxyunyunxX no preference, you can pay in g,t, a mix of both, or even suggest trades if you really want to

thanks for your interest
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gif
up
up
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gif
1 2