Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Starmap
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 118
I have a mighty need *0*
I have a mighty need *0*
OHHHHH!!!!! *flails* Someone out there does love me!!!
OHHHHH!!!!! *flails* Someone out there does love me!!!
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
Oh my gosh I love this so much!!!
Oh my gosh I love this so much!!!
Mia || He/Him or They/Them || 23 || FR+3
bYt72YT.png
WQA384m.png
HSWqWgZ.png
fkWjutW.png
OH such a pretty gene my gosh!!! I love it and im excited to see the Secondary :D

also EELS YES imma get those babies asap
OH such a pretty gene my gosh!!! I love it and im excited to see the Secondary :D

also EELS YES imma get those babies asap
I just got back from marching band practice and i'm blessed with this omg i screamed so loud
I just got back from marching band practice and i'm blessed with this omg i screamed so loud
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
K I think I like the vista more than the gene XD
K I think I like the vista more than the gene XD
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
beautiful,,,,
beautiful,,,,
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
[quote name="ArcannaRose" date="2018-08-09 09:18:52" ] I mean.. I'm kinda getting tired of these genes being so expensive.. I don't have money to buy gems... And I rarely get gems from anything anyway... And people are to stuck up and raise the price in the auction house.. Like Come on.. [/quote] Sell the stuff you get doing your dailies for gems. sell food for gems and baldwin/swipp stuff for gems, sell spare families for gems and hatchlings for gems. Or sell stuff how you always have and trade treasure for gems. we are lucky FR lets the premium currency be spent with other players and traded straight up for treasure. No need to spend real money :3
ArcannaRose wrote on 2018-08-09 09:18:52:
I mean.. I'm kinda getting tired of these genes being so expensive.. I don't have money to buy gems... And I rarely get gems from anything anyway... And people are to stuck up and raise the price in the auction house.. Like Come on..

Sell the stuff you get doing your dailies for gems. sell food for gems and baldwin/swipp stuff for gems, sell spare families for gems and hatchlings for gems. Or sell stuff how you always have and trade treasure for gems. we are lucky FR lets the premium currency be spent with other players and traded straight up for treasure. No need to spend real money :3
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
Oh my god, this makes me so happy. I love anything astronomy based.
Oh my god, this makes me so happy. I love anything astronomy based.
**** THE NEW FAMILIARS <3

And the new gene is gorgeous!
**** THE NEW FAMILIARS <3

And the new gene is gorgeous!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 118