Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lair Purge: Freebies
1 2
Clearing out some old dragons that no longer fit my desired lair. It's going to take to long to copy and paste all the dragons so I am going to leave a list on dragons that are OFF LIMITS.

DRAGONS I WILL NOT TRADE/SELL/GIVEAWAY

1. Flux
2. Concept
3. PitchFrost
4. Toxicity
5. Innerverse
6. Nagini
7. Mavis
8. Hypnotize
9. Killpop
10. Disasterpiece
11. Marcellus
12. Arziki

PENDING TRADES:

Phox

All other dragons are fair game.

P.s. Nenya and Lothlorien are currently nesting. They and their offspring will be ready in.... 2 days.
Clearing out some old dragons that no longer fit my desired lair. It's going to take to long to copy and paste all the dragons so I am going to leave a list on dragons that are OFF LIMITS.

DRAGONS I WILL NOT TRADE/SELL/GIVEAWAY

1. Flux
2. Concept
3. PitchFrost
4. Toxicity
5. Innerverse
6. Nagini
7. Mavis
8. Hypnotize
9. Killpop
10. Disasterpiece
11. Marcellus
12. Arziki

PENDING TRADES:

Phox

All other dragons are fair game.

P.s. Nenya and Lothlorien are currently nesting. They and their offspring will be ready in.... 2 days.
Current Mood: Depressed, but it's ok. ^-^
@Azukar Ruby and Jay are so pretty. I'd love to give them a new home.
@Azukar Ruby and Jay are so pretty. I'd love to give them a new home.
I would love #43933620 !!!!

And I know you are keeping Nagini, but if that ever changes please let me know! I’m a python collector :) @azukar
I would love #43933620 !!!!

And I know you are keeping Nagini, but if that ever changes please let me know! I’m a python collector :) @azukar
I have no idea how to make my own thingy so here is a section where I tell you that you’re beautiful, wonderful, valid, and you deserve endless tacos.
@Masquerade17

Ack, I no longer own Ruby, would you still like Jay and maybe his intended mate, the pretty purple winged sd next to him?
@Masquerade17

Ack, I no longer own Ruby, would you still like Jay and maybe his intended mate, the pretty purple winged sd next to him?
@moonlitwolfeyes

I'm sorry, I just got him. I was looking up a name for him and just added him to my keep list. As for Nagini... I MIGHT be open to trading her. Depends on what you could offer for her.
@moonlitwolfeyes

I'm sorry, I just got him. I was looking up a name for him and just added him to my keep list. As for Nagini... I MIGHT be open to trading her. Depends on what you could offer for her.
@Azukar darn i got pulled away from my computer before i hit send. :( oh well. yes to Jay, nah to his mate, but Nenya and Lothlorien look interesting.
@Azukar darn i got pulled away from my computer before i hit send. :( oh well. yes to Jay, nah to his mate, but Nenya and Lothlorien look interesting.
@Masquerade17

Sending Jay. And as for the spirals I can hold them for you till their nest hatches.
@Masquerade17

Sending Jay. And as for the spirals I can hold them for you till their nest hatches.
@Azukar I would be interested in Phox
@Azukar I would be interested in Phox
@Azukar sweet! thx!
@Azukar sweet! thx!
@gembonded

Phox is in a pending trade if not accepted in 24h he's yours.
@gembonded

Phox is in a pending trade if not accepted in 24h he's yours.
1 2