Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving FR - BIG SALE!!
1 2 3 4
[quote name="aly922" date="2018-08-05 08:52:35" ] @corgzi - OMG I love Pester!!! I'd love to give him a home, if that's okay? [/quote] @aly922 Pending!
aly922 wrote on 2018-08-05 08:52:35:
@corgzi - OMG I love Pester!!! I'd love to give him a home, if that's okay?

@aly922
Pending!
@corgzi

Id love to give tea and oasis a loving home if thats alright?
@corgzi

[quote name="Cityreef" date="2018-08-05 14:57:22" ] @corgzi Id love to give tea and oasis a loving home if thats alright? [/quote] @Cityreef Pending!
Cityreef wrote on 2018-08-05 14:57:22:
@corgzi

@Cityreef Pending!
Still have plenty to part with!
Still have plenty to part with!
hi! was lorelle still up for grabs? @corgzi
blhNXG3.png
@corgzi
i can hardly afford anything but i'm in love with Harris, is he gone yet? Also do you have a minimum price, i don't want to rip you off but i can't afford a lot, certainly not G1s....

@corgzi
i can hardly afford anything but i'm in love with Harris, is he gone yet? Also do you have a minimum price, i don't want to rip you off but i can't afford a lot, certainly not G1s....

logotiny.png
[quote name="Eldening" date="2018-08-07 11:08:36" ] @corgzi i can hardly afford anything but i'm in love with Harris, is he gone yet? Also do you have a minimum price, i don't want to rip you off but i can't afford a lot, certainly not G1s.... [/quote] @Eldening Harris isn't one of the dragons up for grabs
Eldening wrote on 2018-08-07 11:08:36:
@corgzi

@Eldening
Harris isn't one of the dragons up for grabs
[quote name="ShiningShovels" date="2018-08-07 10:48:05" ] hi! was lorelle still up for grabs? @corgzi [/quote] @ShiningShovels Headed your way!
ShiningShovels wrote on 2018-08-07 10:48:05:

@ShiningShovels
Headed your way!
Still looking to rehome some babies!!
Still looking to rehome some babies!!
1 2 3 4