Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Piano's Scatter Journey [IT'S DONE!!!!!]
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 289 290
@Kairo

I would love to be added to the pinglist! ^^
@Kairo

I would love to be added to the pinglist! ^^
@Kairo
At this rate we should name her NoPainNoGain instead . It suits her more . Only change her name back to Piano when she coperate .
@Kairo
At this rate we should name her NoPainNoGain instead . It suits her more . Only change her name back to Piano when she coperate .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Shiningbreeze
sure i'll add you now!

@Isegard
tbh. i 100% agree
@Shiningbreeze
sure i'll add you now!

@Isegard
tbh. i 100% agree
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

Piano is slowly becoming a public enemy... why can't she just cooperate?

Could you add me to the pinglist? See how else she decides to screw you over?
@Kairo

Piano is slowly becoming a public enemy... why can't she just cooperate?

Could you add me to the pinglist? See how else she decides to screw you over?
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
@ZoeyNova
I'd be surprised if she weren't already a public enemy tbh. But yes, I'll add you now!
@ZoeyNova
I'd be surprised if she weren't already a public enemy tbh. But yes, I'll add you now!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

Could you add me to the pinglist please, this is the most amusing thread I’ve found all week.
@Kairo

Could you add me to the pinglist please, this is the most amusing thread I’ve found all week.
@Rustdover
Haha, of course! I'll add you right now. :D
@Rustdover
Haha, of course! I'll add you right now. :D
9CxYF0H.png
[center][font=calibri]@Physik @Cerion @Gusted @Countercurse @SashaFiredrake @LadySprite @Nezumi @Bit @demonhatchet @idesofjuly @komichi @dootflute @Dawnbreeze @FatherGascoigne @SkyyeofEmber @LightningFlash12 @Morigale @Aviv @Nicolas @Nudiustertian @Possums @MettatonsLegs @Issalyn @Razzles @tilkka @Dragonsmyguy @Raneva85 @KatelynneEmogen @Miramai @KairinRose @SilverFoxDemon @Auries @KalicoKat @kingdoms @reliquiaen @Rinstail @HatsandBandages @Naahva @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Cvhruig @artemiswanderer @chronoimp @Raytini02 @papper @NocturnistheDark @honeybone @DuskAwakening @Delinne @Catradora @kyrin18 @MythNomer @Nostalgic @MythicalMemeLord @lagrincheuse @quatervois @floralcipher @Nicolas @Amorah @moona @Colofe @Medenadragon @Icystorm @AmeriaSparrow @Ragnell @KarrotDragoness @Shikieiki @blackcrowking @CuddlyHippo @EchoGhost10100 @phoenixoflegend @SparkyLurkdragon @InfectedGenetics @EgoLobster @Auraea @Dimness @Jokerr @DemonChild77 @Astomnus @SoulOfChaos @cytotoxic @EmotionalTree @Ametrine @Draconequis @Chocoli @Rosesinger @BlackIvy @CaptainNessbot @fishpratt @PieOfDeath @Sunbell @Dragonfruiteen @Scorporius @FinalValkyrie21 @Aetherstorm @topazroses @Fluoroantimonic @Imorca @AlvildaBright @Quintillion @0akblaze @mikhael @Ellapinky @epsilondelta @GhostPepper @arboretumm @elevatorstuck @Skydust @Midorikage @SoulShatter @RainingAcid @FeatherFace @Gyroiakerna @Sanati @Selki @Renmei @MountainMouse @davespider @Afazeria @SariStar @MYOHO @CrossHound @PhoenixFire36 @Lunamore @ashenfeathers @putri @Chloecat194 @Avmire @SassyCowgirl @alyblaith @slp0001 @Duskria @Isegard @Cosimia @Stormheart @Sanddollar @Farvel @SterlingKat @septarianflare @BejeweledHope @Undisclosed @Venusian @Vehellania @tenworm @Wyxamex @Lexicus @bonespecter @Arcanun @owlfeathers @Malomy @Kapara @sirspiderider @Kiryuuin @Frienderdragon @kenjirou @dayliqht @Cerinsal @Fabro @Jeweltone @Zhar @MarvinPA @TwilightStars @Tangle @BenjiBenge @NerraVostra @oOKookieOo @Vegaswaddlez @BlueCoriander @Shiningbreeze @ZoeyNova @Rustdover ----- [font=calibri]i have resurfaced from the depths of school for a scatter you should save for bee, they said. finish your gene project, they said. no, i said and ended up paying for it lmao ----- [font=calibri][b]murk/thistle/wisteria[/b] what the actual... what is this no seriously [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=14&auth=fe64c49120da1d40ffe4c59d8f4df6c7b6281832&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Physik @Cerion @Gusted @Countercurse @SashaFiredrake @LadySprite @Nezumi @Bit @demonhatchet @idesofjuly @komichi @dootflute @Dawnbreeze @FatherGascoigne @SkyyeofEmber @LightningFlash12 @Morigale @Aviv @Nicolas @Nudiustertian @Possums @MettatonsLegs @Issalyn @Razzles @tilkka @Dragonsmyguy @Raneva85 @KatelynneEmogen @Miramai @KairinRose @SilverFoxDemon @Auries @KalicoKat @kingdoms @reliquiaen @Rinstail @HatsandBandages @Naahva @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Cvhruig @artemiswanderer @chronoimp @Raytini02 @papper @NocturnistheDark @honeybone @DuskAwakening @Delinne @Catradora @kyrin18 @MythNomer @Nostalgic @MythicalMemeLord @lagrincheuse @quatervois @floralcipher @Nicolas @Amorah @moona @Colofe @Medenadragon @Icystorm @AmeriaSparrow @Ragnell @KarrotDragoness @Shikieiki @blackcrowking @CuddlyHippo @EchoGhost10100 @phoenixoflegend @SparkyLurkdragon @InfectedGenetics @EgoLobster @Auraea @Dimness @Jokerr @DemonChild77 @Astomnus @SoulOfChaos @cytotoxic @EmotionalTree @Ametrine @Draconequis @Chocoli @Rosesinger @BlackIvy @CaptainNessbot @fishpratt @PieOfDeath @Sunbell @Dragonfruiteen @Scorporius @FinalValkyrie21 @Aetherstorm @topazroses @Fluoroantimonic @Imorca @AlvildaBright @Quintillion @0akblaze @mikhael @Ellapinky @epsilondelta @GhostPepper @arboretumm @elevatorstuck @Skydust @Midorikage @SoulShatter @RainingAcid @FeatherFace @Gyroiakerna @Sanati @Selki @Renmei @MountainMouse @davespider @Afazeria @SariStar @MYOHO @CrossHound @PhoenixFire36 @Lunamore @ashenfeathers @putri @Chloecat194 @Avmire @SassyCowgirl @alyblaith @slp0001 @Duskria @Isegard @Cosimia @Stormheart @Sanddollar @Farvel @SterlingKat @septarianflare @BejeweledHope @Undisclosed @Venusian @Vehellania @tenworm @Wyxamex @Lexicus @bonespecter @Arcanun @owlfeathers @Malomy @Kapara @sirspiderider @Kiryuuin @Frienderdragon @kenjirou @dayliqht @Cerinsal @Fabro @Jeweltone @Zhar @MarvinPA @TwilightStars @Tangle @BenjiBenge @NerraVostra @oOKookieOo @Vegaswaddlez @BlueCoriander @Shiningbreeze @ZoeyNova @Rustdover

i have resurfaced from the depths of school for a scatter

you should save for bee, they said. finish your gene project, they said.
no, i said and ended up paying for it lmao

murk/thistle/wisteria
what the actual...
what is this
no seriously
dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=119&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=14&auth=fe64c49120da1d40ffe4c59d8f4df6c7b6281832&dummyext=prev.png
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
It's a mystical swamp maybe?
@Kairo
It's a mystical swamp maybe?
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
.... oh
.... oh
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 289 290