Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Piano's Scatter Journey [IT'S DONE!!!!!]
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290
Congrats! I can't believe she's finally done, she's amazing! I would love to be pinged for the next scatter journey :)
Congrats! I can't believe she's finally done, she's amazing! I would love to be pinged for the next scatter journey :)
light_small.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif spark
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif they/she
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif signature credit to @monteagle
Ahhh, congrats on the end of Piano's scatter journey!
Edit: Also, keep me on the pinglist for any possible future scatter journey's please, scatters are my lifeblood at this point.
Ahhh, congrats on the end of Piano's scatter journey!
Edit: Also, keep me on the pinglist for any possible future scatter journey's please, scatters are my lifeblood at this point.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
IT'S OVER???? AND I MISSED IT??? I am once again cursing my timezone.

But omg congratulations!!! It's been a long road, but she's going to look absolutely gorgeous, and it's been a pleasure to be here for the last two years.

(and I'll definitely take a ping for the next one! I want it to be just as chaotic tbh your scatter journeys are like... Peak Entertainment.)
IT'S OVER???? AND I MISSED IT??? I am once again cursing my timezone.

But omg congratulations!!! It's been a long road, but she's going to look absolutely gorgeous, and it's been a pleasure to be here for the last two years.

(and I'll definitely take a ping for the next one! I want it to be just as chaotic tbh your scatter journeys are like... Peak Entertainment.)
w65qeaE.png
HATSANDBANDAGES
W4TtQO5.png wishlist is with vizh in the hib den!
PIANO!!!! YOU FINALLY DONE IT

Congratulations! She looks beautiful!
PIANO!!!! YOU FINALLY DONE IT

Congratulations! She looks beautiful!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
*cries*

The journey is FINALLY over. I'm amazed.

edit: Ping me for the next scatter journey?
*cries*

The journey is FINALLY over. I'm amazed.

edit: Ping me for the next scatter journey?
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
[emoji=firework size=5]Congrats!!!![emoji=firework size=2]
Congrats!!!!

Looking for:
Accent:FLAME REBORN
19403.png

Oh she’s gorgeous!

Please gimme a ping for any future scatter projects!
Oh she’s gorgeous!

Please gimme a ping for any future scatter projects!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Ping me for the next one, if/when it happens. And congrats on a wonderful scatter.
Ping me for the next one, if/when it happens. And congrats on a wonderful scatter.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Aaaaa she's so lovely!!! Congrats on finishing the nastiest lady I've ever met, and looking forward to your next project! (If you're compiling a ping list, because I see a lot of other people asking about it, I'd like to be on it as well.)

Almost feels surreal that it's finally over because she put up such a fight,,,
Aaaaa she's so lovely!!! Congrats on finishing the nastiest lady I've ever met, and looking forward to your next project! (If you're compiling a ping list, because I see a lot of other people asking about it, I'd like to be on it as well.)

Almost feels surreal that it's finally over because she put up such a fight,,,
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
That was an amazing ride I read from start to finish after it had been a thing for six months in I think? I’m proud you two found the colors, ping me for the next
That was an amazing ride I read from start to finish after it had been a thing for six months in I think? I’m proud you two found the colors, ping me for the next
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290