Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primal Eyes Achievement?
Getting a dragon with each kind of primal eyes would be a cool achievement.
Getting a dragon with each kind of primal eyes would be a cool achievement.
@Umbrashade

The site is undergoing a major rewrite, and the admins have said that the achievement system, because it is tied with all other areas of the site, is going to be the last are to be rewritten.

Because of that, they aren't going to add new achievements in until they actually do revamp it.

There are several others missing as well: new genes, breeds, and don't forget multi-gaze and facet eyes (and probably the uncommon, unusual and rare eyes)
@Umbrashade

The site is undergoing a major rewrite, and the admins have said that the achievement system, because it is tied with all other areas of the site, is going to be the last are to be rewritten.

Because of that, they aren't going to add new achievements in until they actually do revamp it.

There are several others missing as well: new genes, breeds, and don't forget multi-gaze and facet eyes (and probably the uncommon, unusual and rare eyes)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I know, just an idea for when they get to the achievements part
I know, just an idea for when they get to the achievements part
i think those sorts of achievements are tied to ur own nests and hatchlings so i think if this is the case then u could get an achievement for each eye type u hatch for the first time like how it is for some of the older genes
i think those sorts of achievements are tied to ur own nests and hatchlings so i think if this is the case then u could get an achievement for each eye type u hatch for the first time like how it is for some of the older genes
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif